👦Brothers👦

Baby's POV 

"OH GOSH BLEP SHEP NO ENNARD LEAVE YOUR STUFF INSIDE WE GOTTA GO!".

The bidy babs preschool isnt far from here its just three minutes away. And to think I could manage 4 kids at home without parents at all! But hey yknow...I kinda miss them before they died. Only I know about this because when they died ennard was just 6 and the bidy babs were just born. ANNYYWAYS im getting off the topic. Well after that me and ennard walked to the bidybabs preschool.

"HEYYY BIDYBIDDYS WERE HERE TO PICK YOU UP~!".

The teacher looked exhausted and we just kindly took the last kids (Aka the bidybabs) back home.

*Timeskip to home*

"OK LITTLE SOLDIERS MARCH!".

This was our daily night routine and well... they love it as much as I love it too. A few minutes passed by and electro bab (Same as the bidy babs from the preschool and they are only 3 bidys and 1 electro) came up to me and said 

'Hey swis why dwint wu pwick wus up early?'

 And then it was a sudden silence. QUICK BABY THINK OF SOMETHING HE CAN UNDERSTAND! 

"Umm you see electro me and ennard were at school just like you were".

So he shrugged it off and headed to bed. Maybe its time for me to sleep as well, I mean highschool is pretty tiring so maybe I wont study tonight since tommorow will just be a norma-Oh wait nevermind I forgot that tommorow's a friday. Well I still need to visit my friends with my brothers. Guess gotta go to bed for once this early.

*Timeskip to morning*

NOONES POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Morning already? Hmmph. GUYS WAKE UP AND ENNARD GET THE BIDYBABS LEASHES WE ARE GOING TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE TODAY!!".

To be continued...