😨The asshole appears😨

YEAH TAGGING PEOPLE NEXT CHAPTER BUT HERE IS   

 CIRCUS KITTENS POV

EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!! MUAHAHA wait aren't I the hero in this story? oh yea I forgot who the villain was for a moment there time to tell sergeant foxy the news *calls from hotline*

"hello foxy gamer speakin' waddup"

"THANK GOD YOU PICKED UP FOXY THERE HAS BEEN THE BABY BRAIN AND THEN BALLORA BHBJSBDJ"

"BOSS?!? oh well yeah but wanna know what ballora thought in her brain?"

"YES SPARE ME THE DETAILS!"

"ok ok so heres what happened during my shift or after it wait hold up they're talking "

"REALLY LEMME SEE"

Ballora's POV

oh my god baby falling on her butt was pretty cute not to mention how smol she is so-SHOOT WHY IS SHE STILL SITTING THERE!!??!! maybe she's trying to process how she can improve?
 but whatever it is its killing me of how goddamn cute she looks.Yup I have finally admitted that im somewhat gay for her but...won't that make me bisexual? no I mean ive been in relationship's before but never kissed any of them cause I was coward to kiss a guy. Maybe I was waiting for the perfect moment? Wait BABY IS FALLING I GOTTA CATCH HER!

"oof thanks ballora"

"not a problem baby"

"anyways I think I might get better at skating thanks to you"

that's when my heart fluttered.

"thanks baby that was nice to hear from you"

"EH? I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT OR ANYTHING!"

"oh stop being a tsundere baby"

"*huff* well at least im being the reasonable person here"

"yea I guess so"

That's when a man or someone who looks like who goes to our school showed up.Baby quickly got up terrified from the guy, I wonder why?

OK GUYS ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE CAUSE IM LAZZY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING SO MUCH IN THE PAST FEW DAYS? YEARS? IDK BUT HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS AND CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE!!

LIKE

COMMENT

AND VOTE!!