🌮Working at fnaf taco mia🌮

(QUICK WARNING! CUPIDS ARROW INCOMING FOR THIS CHAPTER THE GAY QUEEN IS SHOOTING ARROWS TODAY WOOP!)

@CircusKitten is the gay queen and will be in this chapter and also may be some cringe but yeah go ahead and check out circus kitten stories I have read them and so far its really good.

Ballora's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

huh? morning already but what the frick is the-OH FNAF LORD.Its 10 am...well maybe getting dressed will be better than my Pj's. As I changed to my normal outfit I heard a ringtone multiple times coming from my phone.

"Oh crap *checks phone* 10 missed calls from lolbit...well shoot me in the head and call me clumsy this beach is faz fucking impatient"

Now I know that im definitely gonna be late for a event that I friggin planned. Later when I was done my parents had already came back from work. And they had to decide to be douchbags and sleep on the couch...AGAIN.

*Texts the fazbear chat*

B: Hey guys meet up in abouut 5-10 minutes?

Y: yeah sure 

L: HELL YEAH I WAS GETTING IMPATIENT

M: sure Ill head over right now to get a table

FT.F:  :3 tacossss

Baby's POV

Im awake early for one or two reasons. 1 ennard has to get up to change the bidybabs for the day and 2 I have to work at the Fnaf taco store where

"Smiles are only prohibited"

Its not MY fault that Im not happy smiley in happy land all the time. Ok MAYBE I was when I was a kid but im a kind-of adult now. So now I head to the car waved the boys goodbye but before I leave

"Hey ennard here's 30 dollar's and buy some food when its 12 ok?" 

"Ok thanks sis trust me your in good hands *pushes baby to the door and hands her taco hat* and if there's any trouble I could call my friends they're obviously very smart of baby's and stuff."

"Ok ennard take care cya after work bye!"

"BYEEEEE BABYYY THE BIDYBABS ARE IN GOOD-UHH SLEEPY HANDS!"

So now im walking by myself to my job and wearing a stupid hat and shirt...well at least I could wear sweatpants to work.

"Morning Micheal"

"Hey baby your'e up early got any sleep last night?"

This is my co-worker named Micheal. He's a nice guy ever since kindergarten and now he's my co-worker at the "best" taco store in town.

(A few hours later)

"HEY MIKE ANYONE OUT THERE?"

"ACTUALLY YES CAN YOU TAKE THEIR ORDER?"

"Sure!"

As I walked over to the cashier counter I saw ballora and marionette. I think they were as shocked as I was.

(Circus kittens) POV

Ahhh what a day throwing arrows at people-wait a minute IS THAT BABY AND BALLORA. muehehe maybe an arrow WILL come in handy *I took out two arrows and head shot baby and then ballora* NOICE now ima see what happens now muehehehe.

NO ONES POV

As baby's stomach began to flutter and her cheeks turned slightly red all of a sudden.So baby went to mike and asked if he can take their order 

"Dude are you really scared of taking your maybe 10th or 20th order this month? Well whatever YOU have to do it its your turn today so tell me what their order is so we can get it over with."

"ok ok fine lets get this over with"

But when baby returned to the counter ballora felt a weird sensation that was a fluttery stomach and red cheeks.

"(whispers) Hey marionette can you take the order i need to use th-the bathroom"

"oh ok then sure go do your poop dude"

Ballora went to the bathroom and washed her face 

"cmon why am I all of a sudden now feeling weird around baby?"

to be continued (i know cliffhangers)