22

Keith had heard.

When he left the room finally, he'd left Lance dozing on top of the covers on the bed, curled on his side and a content expression on his face. He had intended, as he stood outside the room, to go find Shiro and find out what had happened that made Lance so hard he came running back to the room begging to be serviced. The thought of what he'd done without even thinking made Keith's cheeks turn a little pink, but they were a thing now, and besides, he liked it if only because he got a front-row seat for the moment when the smug was wiped completely off of Lance's face for a few seconds.

Shiro wasn't in his room. Keith walked by the training room, to see Pidge seated cross-legged in front of the memory core, a laptop balanced on her lap and surrounded by a rat's nest of wires. He knew better than to disturb that, so he checked the galley and the bridge before heading toward the showers.

He could hear the showers going from the locker room, and found Shiro's clothes and towel laying on one of the benches. He could wait here, that would be the logical, sane thing to do – but Keith pushed through the door to the showers, still fully dressed.

Shiro was in one of the stalls near the front of the row; he had both palms flat on the way and head ducked under the spray so that the water ran down his head and the back of his neck. Keith felt his heart jump into his throat, but didn't leave. Instead he walked to the stall that Shiro was standing in and stood in the row behind it, waiting to be noticed.

It took a while. Shiro groaned and turned his face under the spray, lifted his left hand, his real flesh hand and ran it down his chest, his belly and lower and Keith's eyes widened a bit. He hadn't really had a chance to see, yet – they'd showered together but he'd always made an effort not to look or stare openly, it was a well-known fact that alphas were decently endowed, a blessing in the genes – but now Keith did let his eyes wander, following the path of Shiro's trailing hand until he brushed it over the root of his cock, already standing at attention.

"Wow," Keith breathed, despite himself and Shiro jerked, yanking his head out from under the spray and half-turning, eyes wide and surprised. Keith took a step back, away from the active shower but his eyes still drawn to Shiro's body, his warm, erect cock showing few signs of diminishing.

"Keith?" Shiro said, strangled, his voice echoing on the tile. "What are you doing here-?" His hand went to his cock as if to try to hide it from view, but at that size, erect, the only thing he could really do was grip the shaft helplessly.

"I was looking for you," Keith said, and reluctantly tore his eyes from the sight that greeted him between Shiro's legs and dragged it up to the vicinity of Shiro's eyes. "I was a little worried at... the way Lance came back to the room, did you...?" Did you do anything to him, he wouldn't tell me but he moaned your name when he came in my mouth. Seeing Shiro like this was making him ache in other ways, too.

Shiro's face was red, from the hot water or the arousal it was impossible to tell for certain. He licked his lips as he stared at Keith, and said hoarsely, "I kissed him."

"You kissed ... Lance?"

Shiro nodded his head, and had the temerity to look abashed. "I shouldn't have, but he looked so ..." he gestured with his false hand, his Galra hand. "And I did."

Keith took a step forward, toward Shiro's shower stall, and then another. His eyes were on Shiro's, and Shiro stared at him with a hungry edge. They weren't going to, not here, but Shiro's expression was sending tingles down his spine. "Are you gonna kiss me now?" Keith asked, resting one hand on the semi-transparent door.

Shiro's hand, dripping wet, the left one, the one that had just been on his cock touched Keith's face, brushed back into his hair. Keith tilted his head back as Shiro leaned down and he accepted the kiss, all of it, pushing up on his toes against the barrier so that Shiro didn't have to lean down as far.