rise

KNJ & LJ

☾☽

Jia sighs and arrives at the till, not ready for another day of work.

but after seeing someone recognisable arrive at her counter, she suddenly wants to give her all and be useful.

i don't want to live like this.

the boy who loved crabs so much that he got locked out of the zoo appears. he seems lost in thought as he fiddles with a crumpled bus ticket, notes of money and earphones in his ring covered hands.

he shoves his essentials into the pocket of his rust jacket before looking up. Jia realises she hasn't said anything and is caught off guard when his glorious eyes make contact with hers.

she looks down immediately when he grins at her widely. the smile makes her timid and she can't even smile back.

why do i have no control over what i think about? for fuck sake!

the stranger purchase a ticket to the zoo and he leaves, oblivious to the grace and charm he radiates to others.

Jia realises she shouldn't even be thinking about the charm of another man and she feels disgusted again.

but as he walks off beside her, thanking her, Jia turns around to take a glance at him and she stares for way too long because he turns around and catches her.

Jia starts to hum after hearing the man whistle as he starts his day.