It's A Kiss

"Calum?" 

"Uh no its uh Harry" 

"Oh um i'm sorry.. i sort of forgot what happened.."

"Oh no dont worry about it love." 

Carter stayed quiet after that and though back to all of yesterday's events. Calum's kiss. Burgers. The lift.  Calum and the red head kissing. Carter running to Harry. Harry being sweet. And now sitting on Harry's bed as he just watched her. Oh my god had he been watching her the whole time? Even as she was asleep? Carter suddenly became very self concious, did she snore? or drool? or talk in her sleep? Oh my god was her hair a mess? Ugh Harry would probably think she's a fool.

Harry stared at Carter in awe he didn't know how someone could look so perfect. Carter's hair was a mess and she did have a little bit of drool on the side of her mouth but Harry didn't mind he thought Carter was the cutest thing ever. He liked how her hazel eyes sparkled and how she played with her hands and bit her lip when she was nervous. Harry smiled at the thoughts of Carter but was brought back to reality when Carter spoke.

"Did you watch me sleep?"

"What? Uh i um no.. well yes haha."

Carter giggled noticing that Harry was embarrassed. 

"Hey it'snot funny!" Harry whined

"Yeah it is you were all like uh i um no haha but then you said yes and your face is all red now haha" Carter teases

"Oh stop it, you have drool on your face" Harry laughed

"Oh my god thats so embarrassing!" Carter said and whiped her face with the sleve of her sweatshirt

The rest of the morning Harry and Carter teased eachother about everything and had a great time together for a moment Carter even forgot about Calum kissing someone else. 

"So what's your number?" Harry asked as he sat on his bed infront of Carter

"What?"

"What's your number?"

"Ohhhh like my age! I get it now haha i'm 17"

Harry burst into laughter "No haha i mean haha what's your haha cell phone number"

"Oh um Idont have a cell phone"

"What! Oh my god you HAVE to get an iphone! We can even get you a case with mu face on it!"

"Youre face on it?"

"Yeah c'mere!" Harry said pulling Carter my her hand and running out the door.

*************

"So what do you think of your new iphone?" Harry asked Carter as they walked inside the hotel buliding 

"Well I like the case" Carter said as she looked down at the case Harry had insisted she get.

"Yeah well it is my face on it" Harry chuckled

Carter laughed "So what are we going to do now?" she asked as they got in the lift.

"Well we could go back to the room or hang out with the others?"

"Or?" Carter laughed

"Or we could just sit out on the hallway and talk about how you don't how to use your phone haha"

"Okay and after that we can talk about how you tried holding my hand at the store and got embarrassed" Carter teased 

"Deal" Harry said and sat on the floor, Carter doing the same.