Chapter 1- Mysterious Sea Creature

During the day, Pidge and Hunk wouldn't let Lance go to the beach most of the time cause they would be hanging out or doing some type of scientific experiment, Lance was able to sneak off most of the time to surf, He would sometimes lay on the surfboard and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean for a few hours, He's always been fond of the ocean, the blue waves were always so calming to him. He enjoyed seeing the people on the beach and flirting with them. One day he had decided to lay on his surfboard and listen to the ocean and just relax, the board had been hit by a sea creature and had flipped over, making lance fall off of it into the ocean. He had closed his eyes from panic and once he opened them again he had noticed a Red-Finned Sea creature swimming away. He was curious so he swam to the surface of the water and took a deep breath and swam towards the creature as fast as possible. The sea creature was obviously faster then him and had out-swam him, Lance was forced to go up to the surface for air. He had tried to find the surfboard but it had disappeared, Lance had given up on trying to find the board and had swam back to the beach, he didn't mind being drenched but he would definitely get yelled at by Pidge for loosing the board she had bought for him a while back.