Chapter 5- A Mermaid?

Lance's phone was going off and it ended up waking him up, Lance grabbed the phone saw pidge was calling him "H-hola .. ?? Es muy temprano ... Déjame ir a dormir ..." ( H-hello..?? it's so early...Let me go to sleep..) "LANCE COME OVER NOW, ITS TAKEN YOU FOREVER TO WAKE UP AND HUNK MADE CINNAMON ROLLS" Pidge had yelled into his ear "S-sólo- I'll be there...soon.." (J-just- I'll be there...soon..) Lance mumbled but it was loud enough for pidge to hear "thank you Lance." Pidge said and  then hanged up on him, Lance had forgotten to do his nightly beauty routine and he had woken up late, Lance had put on a different blue T-Shirt and put on some shorts, he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix his hair and he then left his room "Si alguien sigue aquí, me voy, ¡que tenga un buen día!" (If anyone is still here, i'm leaving, have a good day!) Lance said as he walked outside and walked to pidge's and Matt's house.
Pidge had opened the door for him and as Lance walked inside Pidge tripped him and made him fall. "what was that for?" Lance asked as he stood up and was dusting off his pants and shirt, "using Spanish to hide you're profanity." Lance had walked towards the kitchen and saw Matt and hunk talking and eating "Lance! Do you realize how many times we've tried calling you?!" hunk yelled "Um twice?" "No! About 10 times and then you woke up!" "sorry?" lance had taken a cinnamon roll and it tasted like heaven, of course lance had took the whole tray of them and didn't allow anyone to get any "MINE" lance had yelled as he sat on the floor guarding his precious cinnamon rolls as he stuffed his face with a few of them. "Lance you shouldn't eat too much" hunk said in a worried tone "HAY MINA Y NADIE PUEDE TENERLOS! ¡NO PUEDES TOMAR A MI BEBÉ LEJOS DE MÍ!" (THERE MINE AND NO ONE CAN HAVE THEM! YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BABY'S AWAY FROM ME!) "English please" pidge asked. Then pidge, hunk and Matt made a plan to steal the cinnamon rolls from lance, matt had tried attacking lance from the front and pidge and hunk tried to attack lance from the sides, they ended up being victorious and had walked away with the tray of cinnamon rolls. "Ustedes no son divertidos .." (you guys are no fun..) lance had stood up "I'm going to the beach, Bye, thank you for the cinnamon rolls!" Lance said as he ran outside to the beach.

Keith had woken up and quickly grabbed his surfboard and swam outside to the surface and went to see if the human was there, Keith has went on top of the surfboard and his tail had turned into legs and he relaxed and enjoyed the sun, every once in a while he would look around if they're was any humans nearby.

Lance had bought a new surfboard from a shop near the beach and went into the water and noticed a guy laying on a surfboard and he swam over to him and sat on the surfboard next to him.

Keith had noticed the same human and he had looked over at him "Uhm..Do I know you?" Keith said "Uh, probably not, I'm lance." "You can speak my language?" Keith asked being confused and he didn't think lance would've understood him. "uh..yeah?" "uh, I'm..Keith."
Lance then stood up on his surfboard since he noticed the wave coming towards them. Keith didn't notice so when it came Keith was pushed underwater and turned into a merman. Keith noticed this and hid quickly,
Lance noticed Keith being pushed underwater but he didn't see them come up when they probably needed air so Lance swam around for a bit and noticed something red, he thought it was blood cause the person could've hit his head on a rock or something.
Keith swam to the surface and felt like he was being watched so he went back underwater and saw the human looking at him with confusion and Keith was looking at the human with fear.
Lance went up to the mermaid and grabbed its hand and brought it to the surface "Keith you're a mermaid?!" "uh..merman." "How'd you grow legs and stuff?" "uh..Cause I did, well I have to get going...bye!" Keith said quickly and swam underwater, Lance had grabbed onto Keith's tail to try and stop him, after a while Keith felt Lance's grip get weaker and he felt limp and he forgot humans can't breathe water so he made a air bubble and gave it to lance. Keith then carried the human to his cavern quickly, Keith waited for Lance to wake up since he had passed out from having no air but he was able to breathe now so he was alright, Keith was playing with Lance's hair not thinking. Lance had woken up with a coughing fit and had vomited but the air bubble had popped and the vomit went into the water and Keith wagged his tail to make the current move the vomit away, Keith had given lance another air bubble so he could breathe.
"you know I can make you a merman?" Lance looked at him confused "it'll last for a few hours and you'll be able to turn human again.. also don't tell anyone the existence of my race!" Keith added "and what do you get out of this?" Lance asked thinking it was some type of deal "I won't have to waste my energy making air bubbles for you every so often also I won't get into trouble." Keith said as he looked at the wall "hm..fine I accept you're offer." "alright" Keith smiled and swam towards lance and popped the air bubble and cupped lance's face in his hands and Keith's eyes and scales glowed and then Keith swam a bit of a distance away and watched as Lance's legs turned into a ocean blue fin and he had grown spines on his back. Confused, lance just ignored the fact that Keith had cupped his face in his hands and he swam around to try and get adjusted to the tail, Keith would chuckle if he would bump into a wall or mess up.