Chapter 3- (I can't figure out a good name for this chapter)

Lance had started walking to his house trying to figure out how he would be able to make an excuse for pidge and hunk for him loosing his surfboard when they would meet up tomorrow, since he didn't want to pay for another one but he would probably have to do that anyways. Lance had made it to his house and unlocked the door,
"¡Estoy en casa!" (I'm home!) lance yelled, unsure if his parents or siblings were home yet since they were usually at work or hanging out with friends.
Lance's mom had yelled back to him, "Bienvenido a casa Lanza, ¿cómo fue tu día?"
(Welcome home lance, how was your day?) "Decente, perdí la tabla de surf que mi amigo Pidge me dio en la playa, ¿cómo fue la tuya?" (Decent, i lost the surfboard my friend Pidge gave me at the beach, how was yours?) "eso es horrible, pero siempre puedes comprar uno nuevo, pero mi día fue bueno." (thats horrible, but you can always buy a new one, but my day was good.) "Estaré en mi habitación si me necesitas, ¡llámame cuando la cena esté lista!" (I'll be in my room if you need me, call me when dinner's ready!) Lance walked to his room and had gotten undressed. He then walked into the bathroom and took a shower and came out about 15 minutes later and put on a blue T-shirt and some blue shorts and sat on his bed and took out his phone as he waiting for his family to come home so his mother could start cooking. He then started thinking about the strange Red Sea creature He had saw at the beach and had started becoming really curious about it.

⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅⋆⋅

     Keith had pretended to sleep for a while so then he would be able to watch the people on the beach and try to use the surfboard somehow, he was also not allowed on land even though mermen and mermaids were able to change to humans if they fully came out of the water for a while, Keith had swam quietly out of his bed and grabbed the surfboard and swam out of the cavern. He went to find his favorite spot on the beach so he could watch people without being seen, he would also snatch items from people and splash them with water and swim away before they even realize what's happening. Keith would sell the stuff he found to some squids at the sea-mall, or gift it to people he knew, Keith would normally listen to the music some humans would play loudly but he enjoyed some songs not all of them though. He would go to school sometimes and other times he would skip class or not care about what they're learning, they mainly learn about different creatures and if they were dangerous and if we would be able to eat them or not. They would sometimes choose mermaids and mermen to stay up on land and see if they're were any long-term side effects of being human for a long period of time. Keith then started thinking of the human from before and he suddenly remembered the surfboard and he tried finding more humans that used it and tried to mimic them. Keith had figured out how to stay on top of the surfboard without it tipping over but he wasn't in the water anymore so his tail had replaced with legs and he continued to lay on the board and enjoy the warmth of the sun. (Depending the gender of the mermaid/merman the tails turn to clothes, for mermaid's it's a dress and for mermen is just shorts the colors vary depending on what color the tail is.)