Chapter 7- Gone

Keith had completely forgotten about how Shiro was fighting the Galrans. He definitely owed Shiro something to pay him back for defeating them, if he did defeat them anyways. Keith had ended up loosing track of what direction Lance had swam, Keith was thinking about how he was going to say sorry to lance and apologize to him. Keith had decided to go back to his and shiro's cave to try and get shiro to help him find lance easier.

Lance was swimming away from the cavern and closed his eyes tightly being frustrated and he honestly didn't care for if he got hurt or bumped into anything, Lance continued to debate in his head if he should just go home, to the surface and see hunk and pidge again. He ended up bumping into a creature "Watch where your going." The creature had growled, Lance had looked up at the creature and realized it was a galran and the galran realized lance was a merman so he got some of his troops and went to attack the merman with the sharp spears they had. Lance had gotten multiple cuts and got some bruises by the time he returned to the cavern and he realized the Galrans were still chasing him down so he swam around trying to loose them but he was bleeding pretty badly. Galrans were part shark so they continued to chase Lance but with more determination to kill the merman. Shiro had swam in front of lance and chased the Galrans, Shiro's fins and spikes were pointed upwards and shiro seemed very intimidating. Shiro had ended up hurting the Galrans enough to make them retreat back to where they came from, Lance was watching most of the time but he ended up passing out once shiro had finished fighting the Galrans. Shiro had grabbed lance and swam inside the cavern and put pressure on the wound and swam towards sea-health. (basically the underwater hospital.)

Keith had returned to the cavern to the smell of a lot of blood, he swam around to try and figure out what had caused the blood to be around the cavern and he tried swimming after the smell until he had lost the scent and he went back to the cavern and tried cleaning it up so then sharks wouldn't come and attack him. He was extremely concerned of Shiro not being at the cavern and the Galrans could've hurt him and taken him and maybe lance too. Keith started pacing around the cavern trying to change his mindset onto something more positive then possibly Lance or Shiro getting killed.