Chapter 6- Galrans

Sorry for not making a chapter in a while I'm currently making more of em and I'll make a few afterwards to try and catch up with the days I haven't posted anything,
Enjoy.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Keith had watched lance for a while but ended up getting caught up in his thoughts, Lance didn't notice so he continued to try and figure out how to swim with the tail as fast as Keith can or more. Lance had ended up bumping into Keith by accident and had gotten him out of his thoughts "sorry Keith!" Lance said, enjoying himself, "Do you want anything to eat?" Keith had asked as he swam slowly around Lance watching him try and swim with the newer limb. "Oh, No thanks Keith!" Lance had said as he smiled brightly enjoying this but he wished he could enjoy it with his friends on the surface, but he did promise to not tell anyone, why is everything amazing a secret? "Alright, Shiro might get home soon so be careful of him. But I'll be going to get myself some food." Keith had said and he swam out of the cavern before Lance even had time to react to what he said. Lance had quickly followed Keith but ended up loosing him in the ocean since Keith was extremely faster than him. Lance had swam back to the cavern and bumped into another merman who had Black,gray and white scales on his tail. "sorry," Lance apologized "it's fine, I'm Shiro." Shiro had moved his arm towards Lance to shake his hand, "I'm Lance." Lance had shook Shiro's hand and smiled. After a few minutes of Lance talking to Shiro and Shiro was listening Keith had swam into Lance, Keith was bleeding but he seemed to ignore it and then two mermen who had dark purple tails and sharp spears were chasing Keith, Shiro had glared at Keith but he got his robotic arm and his hand had turned purple he then had swam towards the mermen aggressively but Keith had grabbed Lance's wrists and dragged him into the cavern not allowing to let lance see the action taking place.
"Uh, Keith who are they?"
"Galrans."
"Galrans?"
"They work for the galra who are fighting against the merfish kingdom, they're trying to steal the merfish's quintessence." Keith had said and swam towards a cabinet and found a bandage rap and rapped it around his wound to try and not attract any sharks.
"I thought you were getting food Keith," Lance had said while he held his hands on his hips.
"oh, uh..." Keith had started but mumbled something that sounded like 'Shit, I didn't think this through...'
"You didn't get food did you?" Lance had said, he looked hurt after being lied to by Keith.
"I did get food, I just..uh...dropped it, Yeah I dropped it." Keith had said but Lance had turned away from him and swam quickly out of the cavern, Keith was looking away from Lance and didn't notice he had left, "Lance I'm sorry." Keith had started but looked back at where Lance was before and he wasn't there so he quickly swam out of the cavern to find Lance.