09

[Winter Trip Day]

You and Joy were packing up for the winter trip. It was going to be a week full of coldness and a week full of little warmth so you decided to bring some heat packets and a few coat choices along with some of your clothes.

"We should be leaving here shortly." Joy said as she zipped up her suitcase. You nodded to her and zipped up yours.

After you two were finished packing up your items and watching your romantic dramas you two would get lost in, you left and headed down towards the front of the school.

[Lobby]

You put away your suitcase in the small compartment of the charter bus and shut it afterwards.

"Okay, let me call roll." Your professor said, beginning to call names of the students. You looked in the corner of your eye and there he was. Jungkook standing with his friends and his so-called girlfriend. She kept whispering in his ear and he would always look down to the ground and smirk. Perverts.

"Y/N."

"Here."

"Jungkook."

"Here."

After calling roll, you and the rest claimed seats on the bus and since you were the last one, you sighed, seeing that there was no more seats available.

"Mr. Erie, (professor's name) there's no more seats."

"Really? I'm sure I asked for one bus for a reason. There's not much of you." He wrote something on his clipboard and you smiled awkwardly.

"Well if there isn't enough of us, then why are no more seats available?"

"Hm." He looked up from his clipboard and scanned all around each seat with his eyes. "Actually, there's a seat right next to that one young man and lady."

You turned around and opened your eyes like plates. Not him and his mush-face. "H-Him? No, no, no. That can't do. Maybe I can switch with someone?"

"I'm sorry, that won't do. Now hurry up, we're going to be late for the tour."

You sighed and turned around, walking to the open seat next to Jungkook and his girlfriend. You were hoping that they'd just avoid you, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

"Missed me so much that you had to take the seat next to the one and only Jungkook?" Jungkook whispered in your ear and you shivered a bit. "W-What? No. It was the last seat."

"Mhm. You're stuttering." He backed off of you and looked straight ahead.

"Jungkook-ah, how about we meet in your room tonight? It could be just the two of us," His girlfriend seductively said and giggled like she was being cute. Gross.

You didn't want to hear anymore of the disgusting chat the two had going on, so you plugged your earbuds in your ear and started playing some music.

[Arrival at Hotel]

After a full ride of silence, you had fallen asleep. You woke up suddenly and realized that no one was on the bus. You felt your shoulder hold weight and you turned to look at what it was.

It was Jungkook resting his head down on your shoulder. You looked down and he was sleeping soundly. You stared at him for a few seconds until you shook him a bit to wake up.

"Huh? I didn't take your pizza, officer!" He woke up with stretched arms.

You laughed and took out your earbuds, putting them away in the small backpack you brought. "Having a nice dream?"

"Shut up," He looked around and found the bus vacant as well. "Where's everyone?"

"Probably taking the tour. We should go." You started to gather your things and when you stood up to leave, a warm hand wrapped around your wrist. You turned around and raised your eyebrows. "Hm?"

"Can't we stay like this for a little while, Y/N-ah?" You could see a smirk creeping up on his lips and you pulled your wrist away. "...Disgusting. Now let's go, you son of a slug!"

[Tour]

After arguing with Jungkook, you found your professor and your classmates. You were beyond happy. You excitedly ran towards them and hugged Joy and Jisoo. "What'd I miss?"

They were being tugged down from your arms but you didn't care. You missed those guys so much. Bad enough you couldn't sit with them on the bus.

"Where have you been? You missed all of the tour, Y/N!" Joy scolded at you and you just rubbed against her softly. "I'm sorry, Joy. Forgive me."

"Ah, this kid." You smiled and followed the rest of the group until you all decided what roommates you were going to have.

The girls were separated from the boys, thank goodness, but for you? Your roommate was your enemy's girlfriend.