Drink to that :2

Eleven years ago I would have told you 'I'll never ever touch alcohol' but now I see that was a big ass lie. How can anyone live without it? Honestly tho with all the shit, we go through in life we need something to support us. People can't support you like alcohol can that's for sure. People are bitches I hate being one.

I guess I have some explaining to do. Eleven years ago I lost both of my parents who walked out on my life. They left me at my Grandma's house and have since come back. My parents could have picked literally anyone else and they would have been better. Hell letting a dog raise me would have been better. They left me when I was six. After that my Grandma spent her days sitting in her chair drinking her guts out.

It gets so bad some days she passes out. The first time that happened was when I was ten being the curious little girl I was I tried some of her vodka. After that once every a few months she would do that and every time I would take a drink of whatever she had been.

That was when back long ago. By now I drink almost as much as her. Sometimes I even skip class to get a drink. I always keep a water bottle in my locker just in case. Speaking of class.....

I'm not sure how I pass any of my classes. I'm barely ever there I don't do well on tests and I don't pay attention when I'm there. I don't care much about school as you may have been able to tell but it's not from my grades or anything. I'm just lonely at school.

My one and only friend Erin skips classes to take a smoke but when I go with her I never dare drink as much as I want in front of her. She's seen me drink sure but she's never seen how much of a problem it's become. Yes i know it's a problem trust me i do i just can't stop...

Gosh is that the time?! It's three in the morning and I gotta get up in three hours guess I should sleep for a bit. If i can.....

 If i can