Bad to worse :21

Three months later

Her funeral. Second worse day of my life. The first watching her die in front of me after I proposed to her at prom. I no longer felt guilty about her death I blame her parents and Grandmother. Grayson's been good I guess. The past few days I've had to fed him though since he's been sick.

I'm starting to get worried about him he has been the same the past few weeks. His temperature is above normal and he keeps throwing up. I want to take him to the hospital but he won't let me. I just don't know what to do.

Brad comes over from time to time checking up on me. Seeing if Grayson is any better. It's the same every time. I'm still not over her death and I'm not sure if I ever will be. I feel so helpless. I lost her. I could have done something. I'm not letting that happen to Grayson. He's my other half literally.

By now I haven't talked to anyone but Gray. Brad wasn't calling or texting either of us cause he knew we won't answer. School was right out of the question I hadn't been since before Tora.....

I haven't been letting myself say her name but I think I want a tattoo of it on my wrist. She was my first love after all that will never change. I still love her I don't think I'll ever stop loving her or ever stop wondering what would have happened with us.

Would we have gotten married? Moved in? Have kids? How many pets would we have? Would we go to college or jump into work? Would Grayson live with us? Would I be happy?

Is that even a question? Of course, I would be happy! As long as I loved her I would be happy! Then how come I love her now but I'm not happy?

She's not here! She'll never be here! I lost her! And she'll never come back.....