Sudden ends: 5

I clean up all the bottles including the one my Grandma was holding. I move her into her room and turn on the tv.

As long as he doesn't go into the fridge I'll be okay. Then again I could tell him they're my Grandma's.

Before I had time to think about what more i had to do there was a knock on the door. I run to the door then stop to catch my breath and open the door. Ethan smiles at me as I open the door and let him in.

I lead him into the living room where we sit down on the couch. Ethan looks around the room until his eyes land on me. "Are your parents home?" I laugh "I don't know." I say

He looks at me with confusion plain on his face. "My parents left me here years ago. Never came back to pick me up." I say shrugging Ethan moves closer to me then hugs me. The scent of his   cologne hit me making me instantly calmer. We pull away when we hear my Grandma's bedroom door open. "I'll be right back," I say getting up.

I walk my grandmother into the kitchen get her a bottle and she goes back into her room. "Hey E you want a drink?" I ask "Sure what do you have?" He asks walking over to the fridge.

This was going so well until she showed up now I need a drink!

When he sees my fridge he cringes. "I better get going." He says pointing to the door. "Okay." I sigh frowning

He walks over to me places a kiss on my cheek and leaves. I head into my room and fall asleep.

When I wake up it was eleven in the morning. I got dressed quickly then rush to school. When I get there the bell rings so I just head into the cafe. To my relief, both the twins weren't there yet. I quickly text Ethan to come to the cafe with Gray.

When they get to the table I give them the McDonald's I had picked up. They both grin as I give them food. "Thanks, Tora!" Gray says taking I big bite Ethan nods his head "What he said" He takes a bigger bite I giggle at both of them.

I take a bite then Erin walks into the cafe and stomps over to our table. "Oh sure, you buy them food but not your best friend." She says angrily waving her hands. "You know how tight I am on money. This'll be my food for the week." I say

She blinks "I didn't know that."

Of course, you didn't cause all we ever talk about is you! You've never even been to my house! You don't even know about my parents!

Erin walks away with her head still held high. I sigh then turn to Grayson "Glad to see you're better." I say eating a fry he looks at me funny. "Ethan told me you were sick last night." Grayson looks over at Ethan. "I was never sick."

"