Interlude

"I'm proud of you, Jess. You wear the spider well. You're tough-minded and a pro and as noble as Peter Parker ever was. There's a lot of him in you, but there's even more of yourself. Don't forget that."

-- Spider-Man ( Ben Reilly)

"I remember the words a mentor I had once told me...To Live My life..as one of them, That until I believe in myself I won't have a real life..To discover where my true strength and power is. But where is My true strength? I've realized a lot of people ask themselves this question...Not just super heroes. It's because I lead a double life, I was meant to be a clone, to be a spy..to lie. But fate decided otherwise...Being an outcast can hut and I have been an outcast since I was created."

" I never had a set of parents who loved me more than themselves..I'm a clone."

"I Was just a clone..."

"Now I'm something else, something better. I'm a human..I choose who I want to be."

"I'm a single Woman, I have apartment in Hell's Kitchen. I'm a Ballerina, I'm a Vigilante."

"I'm a protector of New York City...My name is Jessica Drew and
I'm The Black Widow.."

"So, here I stand, One woman, waging a war on the criminals and any evil that threatens my city, my country, my planet. It was hard, There was a strange journey that brought me here...But now I'm left with an even more important task.."

"To decide what I do next."