1

My eyes slowly opened as I laid there staring up at the pink ceiling. I slowly sat up as I took in my surroundings. I was laying on a queen-sized bed, surrounded by pink walls. It was exactly like a doll's room. A little girl's dream room. There were no windows, and no lights, yet the room was still brightly lit.
I could barely remember anything. My wrists were sore and my head ached. How I ended up here was beyond the question. I don't recall yesterday, nor the day before.
I slowly stood up, but quickly fell back down again. My legs were tied by ropes. I grunted as I bent down to undo them. Whoever locked me up must have been stupid. They didn't even bother, did they?
I quickly undid the ropes then stood up. I shakily walked over to the huge mirror hanging on the wall.
My lips parted in surprise when I saw myself. My hair was let down, my face was pale, and a strange symbol was on my neck.
I was wearing a strange dress. It looked a lot like a princess's nightgown. My hand wandered to the symbol on my neck as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to remember, but to no avail. It was a strange symbol, with 3 letters underneath it 'BTS'
I quickly spun around, my eyes still locked in the mirror. I seemed to be perfectly normal. The only thing I can't recall about myself was the symbol.

My eyes darted around the room once more. I could sense no danger. I sighed as I made my way over to the bed again. "What was my name...?" I muttered as I clutched onto my head.
"Y/n... that's right! It's y/n!" I happily squealed as I sighed in relief.
I wanted to rummage through the room, but it was rather too empty to do so.
Standing up again, I noticed a pink door down the end of the room. Strange... why didn't I see that before? I could've sworn that door was not there before, but I don't question it. Relief and Hope washed over me as I scrambled to my feet and bolted to the door. "This could be my chance to escape"
The door was luckily not locked, and I quickly left the pink room.
My eyes widened when I made it outside. It was completely white. Everything was white. There was no source of anything, only white walls. I looked up and down, the ceiling and floor were white too.
When I spun around to look for the door, it was gone.
"Where am I? Is this a dream?"
I looked around me. There were two hallways to my left and right. I squinted, it looked like never-ending hallways. I knew I had to choose a route.
I quickly made up my mind and chose the left route. I began walking, and walking, and walking... yet, I was led nowhere. It felt like an eternity of never-ending walking. I knew it was too late now to run back to the right route as I have made it way too far. I quickly broke into a run as I began to panic.

I immediately froze as I noticed a figure leaning against the white wall. A shiver ran down my spine as he glanced over at me. He was in a suit. It looked as if he's on his way to some kind of ball or important meeting. 
I jolted In surprise when he finally spoke, "Ah. You're finally awake. Took you long enough"
His voice was deep, his eyes staring daggers through my head.
"D-do you know where I am?" My voice almost broke as he laughed.
"So... you really don't remember anything?" He asks.
I shook my head as I eagerly took a few steps forwards. "Who are you? Is there some sort of exit? Are you trapped here too?"
He laughs as he pushes himself off the wall. "I can't tell you anything. Just keep walking though. I'm Taehyung by the way."
With a wave of his hand, he starts walking down the direction I came from.
I stood there, unsure of what to do. He was perhaps my only hope left.
"Wait!" I called after him, but he continued to walk.
"Good luck" was the last words I heard from him before he disappeared through the hallway.
It suddenly felt too quiet. I haven't noticed how much I missed another soul. All the hope that built inside me was quickly thrown out.
But then his words rang through my head.
"Just keep walking though"
I raised an eyebrow as I continued to walk down the hallway. As I kept walking, I found myself face to face with a white door.
When I reached out to grab the doorknob and opened the door, I was greeted with a blinding light.