6

I smiled as I spun around.
It was a black dress, with a zipper at the back. The sleeves were loose, causing my shoulders to show and a white ribbon around my waist. It came with high boots and gloves.
 I'd just need a little makeup and I'd be perfect to go.
__________________
"Y/n... wow" Hoseok whispers, looking at me in awe. I couldn't help but suppress a small giggle, punching his arm playfully. "You don't look so bad yourself"
He pouted, adjusting his tie before holding a hand out to me.
"Well... shall we?"
A blush painted my cheeks as I took his hand and allowed him to lead me downstairs to the ballroom which was already filled with people.
I raised an eyebrow as I looked around. It was beautifully decorated and much cleaner than I remembered.I looked down to avoid any eye contact as Hoseok led me to the back of the room.  
"Hey, look straight ahead and chin up" he whispers.
I did as he said, only to be met with glares and looks of disgusts. "I don't know Hoseok... can I perhaps just leave? I'm tired."
"No way" he chuckles, pulling me faster.

 It was more like some kind of crazy highschool party than a ball. 

The music was getting louder as the room shook from the craziness of the people. Everyone was drunk at this point. The walls were starting to change colours as more foods and drinks magically appeared on the tables. Plates of foods were flying around, almost flying into me at some point.
This was too much.
I felt the need to go. If I didn't, I would definitely faint.
As I held my breath and pushed past sweaty people to get to the door, someone suddenly took ahold of my wrist.
I yanked it away, not even bothering to check who it was and ran straight to the exit.
As soon as I made it out, I immediately breathed in as much air as possible.
The door opened again and someone came out, calling out my name.
"Y/n!"
Oh no. I could recognise that voice anywhere...
"What is it Jungkook? I'm not feeling so well, so please leave me alone" I spat out, stomping away.
"Hey, are you ok? I saw you in there. Where was Hoseok?" He asks, ignoring my previous statement.
"I'm great. I'm absolutely fine."
 These past few days, we became so close. He made me feel special, treating me differently from the other maids. But then again, maybe that's his trick.