②⑤

Kusuo quickly grabbed Aika, holding her now limp body, and all eyes were on him.

He quickly just picked her up, walking towards the infirmary, the eyes following him down the hall.

"Saiki!" Kusuo looked around, seeing Kaido and Aren, walking quickly up to him.

"What happened??"
"She had a Migraine."

"Awe that sucks man!! I always get them twice a month!" Aren exclaimed.

"Maybe if I use my power of the Jet Black Wings I can cure her from these Migraines you speak of!!" Kaido yelled, holding his poorly bandaged arm up, clutching his hand in an fist.

"You aren't touching her Kaido, she just needs medicine and rest."

"Oh... ok..." He sheepishly spoke, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well we are headed to lunch! Cya Saiki!" Aren grabbed Kaido, and they walked away.

Kusuo, still holding Aika, continued to the Infirmary.

☆彡

Aika's eyes fluttered open, her head pounding. She looked around the room, and saw only the nurse in there.

The nurse turned around, and smiled.
"Your awake! Good! Seems like you got a pretty bad migraine to pass out, is it your first..?" Aika only nodded in response.

The nurse sadly smiled. "That's too bad honey, I'm not allowed to give you medicine-" the nurse walked over giving Aika a pill and water.

"But I will anyways, you should now if you can have Advil, right?" Aika smiled, taking the pill from the nurses palm.

"I'm Kathy by the way, came here from Australia! I learned Japanese and moved here, and now I work here. If you need anything don't feel like you can't come to me, ok?" Aika nodded, taking the pill quickly.

Kathy smiled. "Now you can rest here while the Advil kicks in, alright? Don't need you passing out in class." Aika nodded again, laying back down on the cot.

☆彡

The school bell rang, and Kusuo stood up from his seat, about to go to the infirmary.

"Saiki~!!!" He looked around, seeing Teruhashi, and he sighed.

"What." Teruhashi bit her lip, blushing a little bit. "Will you meet me here tonight at 10?"

Kusuo studied her, confused. "Here? The school is closed.."
"There's a classroom with its window lock broken, go through there."

Kusuo sighed. He couldn't attempt to get out of it now or he would look suspicious.

"Fine." Teruhashi's face was brighter than the sun. "Thank you!! Cya then!!" And she ran off.

Kusuo sighed, again. "Good grief.."

☆彡

Aika looked up, seeing Kusuo in the doorway. Aika was sitting up on her cot, probably looking like a zombie.

She looked at Kusuo, and he walked over, helping her up.

"Thanks..." she whispered, and Kusuo smiled a bit. Kusuo held his arm around her protectively from any Teruhashi's, and they left the school.

After changing their shoes first.

_