❶❻

-

Aika walked back into her class after sitting in the bathroom in silent tears for the last 10 minutes.

Why was Saiki in her desk in the first place??

She walked into the classroom and saw Saiki wasn't there.

Strange. He was usually already there. Aika sat down, as the bell rang.

So she sat back, staring at the door as the teacher lectured on. Expecting Saiki to come in making a excuse that he was in the bathroom when he was actually getting his math textbook he left at home.

But that never happened.

☆彡

Saiki left school. He could leave school whenever he wanted and not miss a thing, since the school was in is 200 meter radius.

But he also didn't need school, since he was more intelligent than anyone else in the school.

But Saiki left because he made a fool of himself. There were plenty of other ways to figure it out, and he confronted her.

How could he be so stupid?

☆彡

Aika left the building, nervously looking around.

"Aika!" Aika turned around, seeing Teruhashi. Aika quickly glared at her, Teruhashi didn't have the right to call her Aika.

And she wouldn't ever.

Teruhashi gave her a funny look, but quickly plastered it with a smile.

"Me and my friends are going out to the arcade today! Wanna come?"

Aika closed her eyes, and shook her head. Teruhashi growled as Aika walked around the corner, in the direction of Saiki's house.

"Come here you little brat!!" Teruhashi yelled, as she ran around the corner also.

☆彡

"Come here you little brat!!" Teruhashi's plan failed her! How could it ever fail? She was the perfect pretty girl!

Teruhashi ran after Aika.

She skidded to a halt when she saw Saiki there with Aika, holding hands??!

Saiki looked behind to look at her, and glared, the sun making his glasses reflect off to her.

She nervously waved and he looked away, and they walked in the direction

'Damn her!! She's was too close to him! They've crossed the line!'

Teruhashi growled, mumbling to herself.
"She's gunna pay for this!"

_