Alone

Ragini ran without any aim. She wanted to run away, escape from everything around her. Every word said by her Ma and Chachi haunted her, they appeared as sharp knives to her, which mercilessly pierce her heart. She felt like she was broken beyond repair, she was not in her senses. She was badly affected, she heard the worst accusations from her loved ones and it was just too much for her.

Sanskar ran after her, he held her wrist from behind and she stopped running. They were in the courtyard. He turned her towards him and she kept blabbering something. He was shattered seeing her so and immediately hugged her, in a protective way, telling her that he is with her, that he will be her support, her strength.

But nothing affected her, she kept blabbering.

"I am not like that, I am not selfish, I am not a gold digger, I am not Laksh's murderer"
She was chanting it like a mantra.

Sanskar couldn't take it, he pats her back with shivering hands, he was crying seeing her so.

San: Bass... I know you are not that, we all know.....we all know who you are, you.... you can never think bad of Laksh, never ever.

But nothing other than "Laksh" got registered into her mind. She immediately broke the hug and appeared shocked. Sanskar did not understand anything.

She was crying, but took a deep breath and took out her phone, and sends a message.

Inside MM:

Youngsters were crying.

Adarsh tried to remain calm, he wanted to console Ragini somehow and he knows only one person can do that. He went from the hall and called Shekar. He told everything to Shekar.

In the hall:

Uth: Do you guys even know what you were doing???? How can you accuse my bhabhi like that? You would be really happy right??

Swa: Of course they would be, that is what they want, to break her and them....they have broken her beyond repair, we know hard it was for her, how hard she was trying to stay strong.

Uth: Every day, every report of Bhai was affecting Bhabhi badly, but she stood strong, not only that managed us too, she was not just Bhai's strength, but ours too

Swa: I don't know what will happen now; she might never be able to join herself again,

Just then a message notification came in Pari's phone.

Pari who was crying silently till then smiled in between her tears, a hope was visible in her eyes.

Pari: nothing will happen to her Swara, she is Ragini Laksh Maheswari.

She stressed Laksh's name. They looked at her.

Pari: She is definitely broken, but will join herself back, not for her, but for her husband, see this.

It was the message from Ragini, the one she sends at that time. It read

"Bhabhi, by no chance, Laksh should know about. You all have my swear."

Pari cups Uthara and Swara's face.

Pari: (comforting them) nothing will happen to her, nothing, she is strong and then we are with her, till now she was our strength, now we will.

The node, and went from there bypassing death glares to the elders.

With Ragini and Sanskar:

San: Ragini, what were you doing?

Rag: Vo...vo Sanskar, In no way Laksh should come to know about all these, please...