Epilogue

Hi all,

Thanks again, it was really a beautiful journey ☺️☺️

As always this too is dedicated to all my readers, but it has few special dedications.

vichusanthosh rita32547244

Sorry cuties, I know you both are upset with the story ending now and wanted the story to continue, I feel like it would be unwanted dragging. So I ended the story. Please take this epilogue as compensation from my side.

Madhuri for you too dear, as I couldn't complete your wish.

Also to all who are waiting for this one.

Love you all.

***********

Guys, this epilogue is about Raglak's college life, and about Laksh forgiving his parents, I know it will take time, so I am not going into that.

************

It was his first in class and Laksh was very excited. He was all set to pull his wife cum teacher's leg and was smiling widely thinking of her annoyed face.

That was when Ragini entered the class. She greeted everyone formally and started the class.

Laksh started to stare at her intensely. Ragini who sensed his intense gaze o her was finding it difficult to behave normal, she was falling weak in her knees. She cursed him in her mind and fisted her left hand tightly.

Laksh who saw this smirked widely and continued his staring session.

The class was coming to an end and now Ragini smirked.

After finishing,

Rag: So students, that was it for today, will see you tomorrow.  And Laksh, I must say you are very attentive, I am impressed.

Laksh smirks and students who know what their teacher is was giving "you are gone" look to Laksh.

Rag: So I would like you to present a summary of today's class as the first thing in tomorrow's class.

Laksh looked at her shocked and others chuckled.

Rag: Be ready with it, else ready to bear the punishment.

She started to leave but came back.

Rag:  I would like everyone to follow Laksh's way of being attentive.

She winks at them.

"NO" Laksh shouted, what is she saying, only he has the right to look at her like that.

Lak: Dare you all to look at her like that.

The class burst into laughter and only then Laksh realized that he embarrassed himself.

Ragini smiles and leaves, Laksh fumes.

Lak: yar, is she my wife or my enemy??

Students: She is your teacher.

Later evening:

Laksh was waiting for Ragini besides the car and fumes seeing her. She chuckles.

Rag: This will happen if you pull out such stunts in the classroom, remember I am your teacher.

He didn't say a word and started to drive. He was silent throughout and she was trying hard to suppress her laugh.

They reached home.