Part 27

Elder Maheswari's were happy with whatever happened. They knew they did badly with Ragini, but they found it necessary, and now they are happy that they have broken Laksh's biggest and only support. They are aware of the mental stress Laksh is going and also knows the need for support, and now Ragini is broken they know that he will be left alone and will return to them finally. They had a good sleep.

Sanskar assured the elders that Shekar is with Ragini, so they too slept with the half mind, waiting for the next morning to meet Ragini.

Shekar was truly upset. Ragini's miserable face was flashing in front of his eyes, he felt like he failed as her Dad. He felt like it was his mistake to get Ragini married to Laksh and now all he wanted is to rectify this mistake. He wants Ragini to come back to him and for that, he was ready to stay away from her, he was ready to take her back forcefully, but he won't let her suffer.

Janki was crying badly.

Jan: Ragini beta, please come back, you won't be happy there. Please...

Ragini was completely shattered, nothing was right and she felt defeated, she felt like she was alone in the whole world. She was as scared as a small kid who lost in the the the crowd.

She cried and cried and kept crying. She wished if Laksh was with her.

As if he heard her, Laksh woke up from his sleep, he looked at the time, and it was 3 am. He felt some uneasiness but was not able to understand it. He felt like he wanted to talk to Ragini, but it was 12.00 in India, so he sighed and tried to sleep again, but was not able to. (Imagine anywhere foreign, with a time difference of 3 hours.)

Next Morning:

Ragini was crying the whole night it was only in the morning, slept, out of tiredness. But just as she closed her eyes, the bell rang.

She looked around confusedly as if she was not able to understand from where the sound came from.

San: Ragini, open the door...

Sanskar banged the door; Ragini saw some movement on the door and went to it. She kept staring at it as if she doesn't know how to open it. Then with some confusion, she opened it.

Parish, Swasan and Uthara looked at her shocked; they couldn't believe that the person standing in front of them is Ragini. She looked lost, she appeared pale and her eyes were red and dead. She was emotionless.  Pari immediately hugged her, she didn't react. Pari led her inside and others followed.

She made Ragini sit on the sofa and went to the kitchen, she knew that she hadn't had anything after yesterday noon.

Pari came with food and sat beside her. She forwarded food to her and Ragini looked at her hand confused.

Pari: have it?

Rag: Kyu??

She asked in confusion as if she doesn't know why one should do it.

Uthara broke down seeing her so. This wasn't something they expected, they thought she would be in a better condition than the last evening, but now she was in the worst condition. Only then they realized that Shekar was not there.

Adarsh immediately called him, and Shekar said everything about his meeting with Ragini. Adarsh looked at her painfully; he could imagine what she had gone through. He tells others everything, and they broke down, but Ragini sat there unaffected. It pained them more.

Pari somehow made her have food. They sat around her and tried to make her come out of the trauma, but were unsuccessful.

Evening: