|Chapter 5|

Chapter 5//

Ross satt on the brown couch in the living room, thinking about what he did yesterday. Was it to soon? Wouldn't she come anymore to teach me... stuff? He asked himself. He didn't want her to feel intemated by his scary/ugly face.

He isn't untrully sure why he did. He just satt on his chair the other side of the table, far away from Laura. And she was just reading for him out loud. He was in this appartement with charlie sense he was.... ten? Something like that. And the only girl he ever heard talking was his sister. And know your asking, where is your sister? That's a long story that he isn't going to tell today.

So he was amzed how gentell-but loud her voice was.  Her voice was like all the music he loved in one.

He also was amazed of how beatiful she was. Her long brown hair failed down like a waiter fall by her shoulders. The blond tips just gave it a more quirky hair stail. He big brown eyes where like the end of the universe, that you can get lost in for hours.

Ross never saw a girl like Laura. Ross never ever saw a girl after he was vorst to live here. Charlie tought he needed to be social with other people. From his own age. And she tought that he needed to learn the lessons of 'live'. So she did all in once. She found a tutor that was a girl, and from his own age. Ross has to admit, she did good this time. Mabye he needs to do something for her. By her a gift or something. Hoping she wasn't scared of his face

"Charlie!" He shouted in the air. He stood up from the cough.

"I am in the kitchen!" He heard her voice call back. Walking out the living room he walked in the kitchen. Charlie was already making breakfast. She was cooking the egss and she was now baking bacon. Just in a hour - and Laura would come.

"I need your help." He said, and he sat on the kitchen chair. He sniffed in the bacon smell and made a hungry sound.

"What do you need?" Charlie asked in her jamiacan accent that he now loved. Charlie was the only one who always was there for him. And he was gradefull for her.

"I was thinking to bay a present for Laura, 'Cause you know. She saw my face now - and i don't want to scair her off." He addmited. What does girls like?

Charlie let the pan fail so you heard a loud crack. "You showed her your face!" Her black eyes where open in big schock. It took for Ross along time before he showed his face to Charlie, it took even more time to tell her what happend to him -  And why he was here.

"Why would you do that?" A big wrinkle was on her forhead. She didn't understand what was going on.

"I don't know... It just happend." He shurged his schoulders. If if was the easiest thing he ever done. Charlie felt kinda hurt, but she had to understand that Laura was girl, a very pretty one. It's not weird thaf he got feelings for her.

"Alright..." She pulled if her cooking THING and hand it up on a HAAK. Sitting next to Ross at the kitchen table.

"Um..." Charlie had a  wrinkle between her eyebrows while she tought what Laura would want.

"A bracelet?" She asked. With julawrie you was always good. Right?

"No. To cliché." Ross said. He leanded his headon his right hand. Thinking what would be good. He wanted something sweet to give her. But not cliché -like a bracelet or a neckless.

They both satt there for a moment, thinking. Charlie looking around the room, screaching f an idea. And Ross staring infront of him. Then his eyes lighted up and he smile grow on his face. He jumped up and shouted: "I got it!"

~*~

{A/N} Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating, i was on vacation for two weeks :) I posted a knew story for a few chapters! Make sure to check it out!

Comment

Vote

Much love from me.