| Chapter 7 |

Chapter 7//

Smilling i looked at Ross. He tried to read the next sentce. A frown was between his eyebrows.

"I give up," Ross throwed the book on the floor. He sighed and looked at me.

I giggeld, witch made him smile, "We work on that later then." Grabbing the book from the floor, i laid it down on my lap and looked at Ross again.

I became curious. "What did you do all this time when you where here." He didn't know how to read, how to write- how to communicate.

Ross shurged his shoulders and looked at the ground. "Most of the time i would play guitar."

        "Really?" I asked, full suprise.

"Yeah," Ross said shylly. I became exited. "Oh my goodness. Let me hear something! Grab your guitar!" He didn't seem the type to play the guitar, wuth his dark clothes. He seemed more like a guy who would draw all the time or something.

He nodded his head at me and desoered for a moment. I waited for him to come back. After a few minuts i could hear is footsteps and saw him walking his way again to the chair that was infront me.

The guitar itself was simple. Six strings and a nice wooden colour. I smiled at Ross when he looked at me nerves. I nodded my head- hoping he would play for me soon.

    He took a deep breath and his big hands stroked the strings for a moment before he played.

              How he played or what he played was hard to explain. His eyes closed, his hands where playing a beautiful sound that fulled my ears. I watched him, seeing how diffrent he became when he was playing his guitar. The frown between his eyebrows came back again. But this time not because he didn't understand something. No, this time it was there because he was one hunderd procent lost in the music.

      Before it even started it was finished.

  He stopped playing and looked at me. His hands where still on his guitar tough. This time when he looked at me i got this warm feeling in my stomach that eventually was in my whole body. I didn't knew what to say.

   "It was horrible wasn't it?" He asked. When i still didn't said anything he started to remble. "It was horrible. I didn't played in weeks because i was to busy learning how to read." He slapped himself on the forhead.

      "I should have practicsted before i would have lett it hear to you. I wrote this by myself and i-" He stopped talking when i grabbed his hand that was on his forhead. My small hand grabbed his handpalm and i started to speak.

    "It was amazing." I diced to say. He looked right at me in the eyes, i saw a small blush on his cheeks that gave me a ego bomb. That's right. I Laura marano made him blush.

~*~

That night in bed i sighed deeply. I was confused. What was this thing me and Ross had? I just couldn't putt my finger on it. How long did i knew Ross now? Two weeks or something? But what was this feelong in my stomach everytime he would look at me.

I never had a crush before so i didn't knew how to deal with this. I pulled my hair in a bun on top of my head. I put the lamp that was on my nightstand next to my bed and fell asleep.

~*~
{A/N}

What is happening with the world? Guess who updated that's right! Me! Halleujah.

I am sorry that i don't update that much. But i promise on my cat that from this moment, i would update much more then now :)

I am also starting a new story soon so check it out.

Vote

Comment

Stay awsome

Much love from me♥