| Chapter 6 |

Chapter 6//

"I am sorry i am so late." Laura said while Charlie opened the door for her. "My mom wanted that i cleanded up my room, and my room is not the cleanest so..." Laura shiffeled om her foot, hoping this wouldn't cost her job, she needs this job, she really wants to go to collage.

           Charlie chuckeld, "It's fine Laura, come on." She said smilling. Laura did as she said ans walked in the appartement. She heard that Charlie had closed the door behind her.

     "Mister Ross has a suprise for you." Laura's eyebrows knicked togheter. A suprise?

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Really, Really?" Laura asked again.

Charlie chuckeld at Laura sillyness "Really."

             Charlie gently pushed Laura in her back, pushing the way where she had to go. Laura was curious, why Ross did it and what he bought for her! I hope a new book. She was getting exited, and she tought it was really nice off Ross to do this.

         "So," Charlie got Laura's attation when she startes to speak up. "You have to go to the roof. It is to steps up and then the door left, and after you have done that, you find another stair and then you find the roof." She smiled at Laura, her brown eyes shinning with exitment, knowing she would like the present.

Laura -however- looked at Charlie with a black face. How big his this appartement?! I mean, everytime she get's here, it is just keep on getting bigger. Laura gave Charlie a smile and a head nodd, and did what Charlie told her.

                  On the platinum floor you could hear Laura's blue ballerina's clicking. She walked up the first stairs, took the door left, and walked another, smaller stairs. She looked up, and came in contact with the door from the rooftop. Her heart beated faster then normal ans her legs started to turn in to yelly. Take deep breath Laura.

The craking noise you hear echoed. Echoed? How can it echo? It's the rooftop. Laura now fully ame out and stood on the rooftop, amazed.

     There was this small  greenhouse with allot of beautiful forlwers in it. The walls where paint light blue, and there where two sits and a table. Laura's widened eyes looked out the room. There where a few windows in it to. So you still could see the gorgeous city light in the night.

    "You l-l-l-like it?" She heard the stutter voice asked. Laura truned around.  There he stood. This time he wore a black pants, that hang on his hips. A big lose black shirt that he played with all the time. A grey beanie that covered all his blonde hair. Laura felt happy that he finally felt confortable showing his scar. He looked so perfect. It was hard to explain. You just had to see it.

       A slow beautiful smile grow on Laura's face. "This is for me?" Ross shyly nodded.

   Looking around the room she said "Ross, this is to much for just few lessons tutoring..."

     "I just didn't want to scair you off, because now i showed my disguisting face." He came closer to her, straight face.

    He just had to know how good he looked. "Your face isn't disguisting." Laura said eventually. "This is still to much, i really don't know what to say..." She heard Ross take a deep breath, stepping closer to Laura.

   "You don't have to say anything. Just tell me you like it."

    Turning around she also took a step closer to him. They where now chest to chest, Laura looked up at him. Brown meeting brown.

    "I love it."

And she did something Ross never really had in his life. She gave him a hug. He stood there, arms still hanging to his sides. Laura's slender arms where around his waist. Her small figure came only till his chest.       He bet she heard how heart his heart was beating right now. Ross couldn't explain why, but everytime Laura was here, his heart startes to beat like a maniac. His hands would turn a litte sweaty and he got this strange feeling in his stomach.

    He didn't knew exactly what to do now. But he saw allot if movies over the years. So he did what they all did at this moment.

                         He hugged her back.

It was the best feeling he had in his life.

    And they stood there, just hugging.

~*~

{A/N}

AAAAHHH I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UODATE!!! I FEEL SO BAD!!

That's why i gave a little raura moment in it ;)

Comment

Vote

Make sure to follow me on instagram: @postingthefandom :D

Much love from me ♥