| Chapter 9 |

Chapter 9//

             The look on Ross his face after i asked that question was indescribable. There were many emetions on his face.  

     "Ross..." I put my hand on his shoulder and felt that he was shaking. His hands turned into fits, his nails pushed so hard in his handpalms that they turned white. He looked at everywere but me.     

    "Ross!" I asked again,this time louder.

      He fell on the ground. Not moving. His long slender body layed on the wooden floor of the roof.  "Charlie!" I fell to the ground next to him, trying to shake him awake. "Charlie!" I yelled again. Ross his eyes were closed and i tried to wake him up at every way possible.       I even kissed him. Yes, i know. This isn't the sleeping beauty but i was despressed.

    Luckily Charlie came as fast as she could. "Oh dear." She sat down next to Ross. "Laura, honey. Call 911 right now."

    A few hours later i find myself in the hospitail. Waiting nervesly in the wait room. Charlie was here with me. But she had to make a call.  

       I never really asked Ross why he was how he was. Why did he had that scar on his face. And why was he closed up in his appartement togheter with Charlie.

     The scene what happend played over and over again in my head. It made me feel sick that i couldn't do anything. And how weird that it sounds. I was blaming myself. I shouldn't have asked that question.

        "Laura?" I looked at Charlie. But next to her was a girl. "This is Rydel. She is Ross' his sister."

Sister?

     She had long blond hair. Big brown eyes, and was very tall for a girl. Her hand pulled out for me to shake it. Standing up i gave her a hand.

"Hi i am Laura. Ross his-"

     What exactly were Ross and i. Was i his girlfriend? Or were we just friends?

   "Tutor." I diced to play save. From the corner of my eye i saw Charlie smirk. We both knew i didn't was just his tutor.

    She smiled at me, "Nice to meet you."

           The three of us satt down. Charlie was on my right and Rydel on my left. Charlie was humming a beat and Rydel was just looking out the space. Should i start i conversation? Just when i had the courage to ask something. Rydel spoke up.

    "So for how long have you been Ross' tutor?" She looked at me with the same brown eyes as from Ross. They exactly looked a like allot.

"Well, i think a month from now." Time goes fast.

"Did he learned any stuff?"

"Well yes. He learned how to read." And to kiss. But who would say that to someone sister? I defently wouldn't.

"Great." She gave me a small smile.

"So do you live on your own or something?" I asked.

"No way?"

"Well since Ross lived with Charlie and all so i just assumed..." Laura stop talking.

"No i exactly still live with my mom and dad." My face turned in to confusion.  She lives with her family and Ross is in that appartement.  It all wouldn't make sence to me.

"But why does Ross lives with Charlie then?" I really need to listen to myself.

  Note: When i say stop talking. Stop talking.

                  I saw that the question made her uncomfortable. This was probaley also not the easiest for her. It's hard to live without your brother. I would die when Vanessa moved out. I would be misarble on my own.   

         "Well-"

"Ross Lynch?" A guy called in a white lab coat.
   Me, Charlie & Rydel stood up at the same time. Rydel cleared her troath. "Yes," We walked to the docter.

       "He is doing fine." My heart started to beat normal again. I was really afraid what was about to happen if he wouldn't been fine. Honestly, i couldn't imagne a live without Ross.

    "Can we see him?" Charlie asked.

   "Yes you can. Two at the time." I looked at Rydel and Charlie. Charlie had big dark circels around her eyes. And Rydel looked nerves and worried. So i did what everyone would do.

      "You guys can go." My heart broke a little. Rydel and Charlie looked at me smilling. "Thank you Laura." They walked behind the docter. Following to his room.

         And once again. I was left alone.

__________________________________________________

      So that was intence hu? Ross in the hospitail and now Rydel shows up! What is happening to the world?

    gif : Laura Marano. Gosh, laura looks so sad :(

    Song : To build a home- The Cinematic Orchestra. If i would be you- i should listen to it. It get's you very emotinal.

    I hope A&A start shooting soon again. Need the cast to be togheter again.

      Thank you y'all for reading!

Comment

Vote

Stay awsome

Much love from me ♥