Come on, son.

"Shawn, you're not going to solve the case by buying all the pineapples in Walmart."

Shawn, who was in the middle of doing just that raised an eyebrow at his best friend, "Gus, don't be a flamingo with a shortened neck. And this isn't about the case, I'm working with Woody to create mutant pineapples that can tap dance."

Truth was, Shawn really was trying to figure out the case. He'd been working on it for weeks. Juliet had secretly hired them without Lassie knowing, after Gus had eaten all of Lassie's licorice in his office, he'd been sour to call them. After accidentally calling for pizza on one of the victims phones at the crime scene, they'd had to come up with an explanation to Lassiter as to why Shawn had fingerprints all over a man's phone who happened to be viciously murdered.

The murders were all linked, each victim was found with a signature business card with the initials JM on it. Each victim had been stabbed in the heart and poisoned by a rare chemical found only in South Africa. They'd tried endlessly to track down the serial killer, Gus had even suggested a suspicious giraffe from the zoo had imported poison, but they were stumped. Even Shawn's psychic observations had proven to be useless.

"Excuse me, are these...yours?" An elderly man asked Shawn as he struggled with pushing the cart forward down the cereal isle.

Shawn smiled, slapping one of the pineapples happily, "Yes, beautiful aren't they? They look more like their mother, sadly. Didn't get my hair at all."

"Excuse us," Gus said politely before grabbing the cart. Together, they managed to push the cart slowly down the cereal isle, "This is crazy, Shawn. If we don't figure out this case soon, chief is going doubt your psychic, then-oh! Chocolate Puffs."

As Shawn and Gus began stacking Chocolate Puffs into the cart along side the pineapples, Shawn's phone began to buzz.

"Ello?" He answered with his best British accent.

It was Juliet, and her voice sounded annoyed, "Shawn. There's been another murder."

"There wasn't giraffe hair, was there?"

"No, Shawn. Why would there be giraffe hair?"

Shawn watched as Gus fought with a stubby child to retrieve the last box of Chocolate Puffs, "Oh, no reason. What's wrong?"

Juliet sighed, "Lassie's in a good mood."

"How horrible, we should end it immediately." Shawn joked, fist bumping Gus as the child ran away crying, the Chocolate puffs in Gus's arms.

"It's not that," Juliet said irritably, "He's been in a bad mood ever since this case popped up. But for some reason he was jumping around after lunch like he'd won the lottery or something. He dragged me to the murder scene and made me sweep the floor around the body! He won't tell me why and now he's calling me in to a meeting with the chief for some surprise. I don't like surprise's from Lassie, Shawn. Remember when he bought tickets to a sun tanning salon and gave it to Gus as a surprise?"

Shawn nodded to himself as he began pushing the cart with Gus to the checking isle, "Yeah, but I have to say. His skin tone had never looked such a chocolatey milkshake color."

"Why are you talking about me?" Gus asked, flicking his nose at a passing group of pretty women.

"How could you possibly know I'm talking about you, Gus." Shawn said flatly.

"How many chocolatey toned men do you know?" Gus hissed, smiling nervously as the group of women exchanged confused looks.

"Honestly, Gus, stop living in the eighteen thousands," Shawn laughed, "Anyway, Juliet. What time is that meeting?"