beautiful physician,

•|•|•

•|•|•

Hae-nim danced elegantly to the sound of the drums inside the lecture room in the Hwarang House. Liwen, Lu and Wi Hwa with the vice chief instructor stood in a corner with smiles on their faces as they watched her performance.

"She is a woman with many talents." Wi Hwa said, fondly.

Liwen and Lu smiled knowingly at each other.

"Much more."

One by one, the Hwarang men entered the room and their eyes widen in surprise, seeing the physician dancing and a man playing the drums.

"Is that Lady Dal-nim?"

"The physician? Oh, she is dancing!"

"She is here all along, no wonder she is not at the infirmary."

Jinheung looked surprise as he watched Hae-nim danced elegantly around the room. He shakes his head in disbelief as his lips curled up into a smile. He turned to the side and his smile turned to a frown when he saw Sun Woo smiling as he stared at Hae-nim. Sun Woo glanced at Jinheung to find him glaring and looked away from him in confusion.

Hae-nim ended her dance with an opened fan covering the mask on her face. Woo Reuk, the music and dance instructor of the Hwarang, looked at Hae-nim and bowed to her.

The Hwarang looked at Hae-nim with amazement as they clapped and cheered loudly. Hae-nim smiled gratefully as she waved at them. Hae-nim and Woo Reuk stood aside as Wi Hwa faced the Hwarang.

"The palace will host the Thanksgiving Festival soon. You will present the Queen and the people the gift of music and dance."

The Hwarang glanced at each other as Ban Ryu frowned.

"Are you saying to dress up, dance, and play music for the Queen?" he asked.

Wi Hwa chuckled. "I am not telling you to perform for the Queen, but to present the people with dance and music so they can enjoy and be happy." he explained and glanced at Hae-nim.

Hae-nim nodded at him before untying her mask, and Jinheung's eyes widen in shock as he stood up with a look of disapproval.

"This is your second assignment." Hae-nim said loudly as she threw her mask away and Lu caught it easily. "It must bring enjoyment."

The Hwarang's eyes widen and gasped in shock. They got to finally see their physician without her mask and they weren't disappointed.