Propose

Enjoy!

Tai smiled as he sat behind his desk, he was currently at work in his office in which he was suppose to be working but instead he was searching up for engagement rings. That's right Tai Kamiya had finally decided to settle down with Angel. His Angel.

"Hmmm I'm sure she will love this one"

He said to himself. He had everything planned for the weekend. He planned to for to take Angel out to the park next to a near river and propose to her at a bridge with Kari, Riki, Mark, TK and Agumon's help. As Tai was busy, he failed to notice that Angel sneaked into his office as she slammed the door close, scarying him as he quickly exit out of the page.

"Angel, how did you get in here?"

He asked as he stood up and walked over to her. Angel simply grinned.

"I sneak passed your secretary who was busy painting her nails"

Tai let out a sigh as he shook his head and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"So what do I owe the honor of having your presence here in my office?"

He asked with a grin.

"Well a Mr. Bigshot forgot his lunch when he was on a rush this morning"

She said as she held up his lunch bag. Tai chuckled as he grab the bag and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you"

Tai said as he went to place the bag down.

"So what were you doing?"

Angel asked as she went to sit on his chair behind the desk.

"Just work and boring stuff. You?"

"I was bored at home (A/N: In case I have forgot to mention in the other chapter but during the years together Tai and Angel were now living together.), so I decided to come out to see how you were doing"

"I'm great. Well I got some news, how about this weekend you and me go out to the park and take a nice long stroll?"

He asked as he leaned over the desk. Angel sat up and leaned up closer.

"Sure sounds romantic"

She said as Tai gently pressed his lips against hers. All too soon Angel pulled away with a smirk as Tai tried to lean closer to deepen the kiss.

"I'll let you get back to work before you become too distracted"

She said as she made her way around the desk. Tai smirk at her as his eyes travel to her ass as she went to the door. Angel notice the look and snap her finger.

"Eyes up here"

Tai chuckles as he leaned against the desk.

"You sure you don't want to hide under my desk again like last time?"

Angel laughs as she opened the door.

"You are hopeless"

She said as she left closing the door behind her.

*Weekends at the Park*

It was sunset and as promise Tai and Angel were taking a slow walk on the trails around the park leading them to anywhere as they talk. Tai had his arm around her waist and began to get a little nervous as they were getting close to the bridge.

"Hey look"

Angel said as she pointed to the bridge where Riki, Kari, Mark, Agumon and TK were waiting holding white posters. Tai took a slight step back from behind Angel and gave a slight nod for a signal and one by one each one held up a word on the poster. Kari went first, then Riki, then TK, then Mark and finally Agumon. In bold letters it read.

"Will You Marry Me ?"

Angel tilt her head in confusion and turn around and gasp as she found Tai down on one knee and held up an engagement ring inside a black box. Tai smiled at her reaction as he saw she was speechless.

"Angel, will you marry me?"

He asked. Angel let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding in and nodded as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Yes"

She said softly. Tai smiled as he took out the ring and placed it on her left ring hand. Tai stood up as she immediately embraced him as tears fell from her eyes. Angel pulled back slightly and kissed Tai deeply and passionately as the others happily clapped for the new couple. Once they pulled away, Tai caress her face and wiped away her tears with his hand.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world"

Angel giggles softly as she leaned her head against his.

"And you made me feel like I'm the only girl in the world"

Tai smiled as he captured her lips into a passionate kiss as he tilt her until he was holding her in his arms. Angel laughs once Tai pulled away and lift her back up. Riki happily ran to her friend and gave her a hug.

"Congratulations Angel"

"Thank you Riki"

"Congrats man"

Mark said as he shook hands with Tai.

"Thanks. I couldn't have done it without you guys"

TK, Kari and Agumon stood aside with a smile as they waited for their turn to congratulate the couple.

"So where are we gonna celebrate for this special occassion?"

Angel asked before anyone can answer, a sound of a honk from a car nearby got their attention. Angel turn and was surprise to see Yuuko, Susumo, the digidestined and her digimon were standing by the car waving. Angel look back to her new fiance.

"You really thought of everything, didn't you?"

She asked with a smile. Tai wrapped his arm around her waist.

"My mom was the one who wanted to celebrate the news and what better way then joining in with friends to a night out dinner"

"Sounds wonderful"

Angel said. They made their way to the restaurant and got reservations outside for their digimons can eat with them as well. Everyone congratulated Tai and Angel for their new engagement and made a toast.

"To Tai and Angel, for their love, happiness and joy"

Matt said with a smile as he held up his drink along with everyone else.

"To Tai and Angel!!!"

Everyone shouted with joy.

A/N Rate and Comment