19

Narrative POV

Groaning and panting was heard from behind the door. A blushing Wendy opened the door to find the Queen and King of Heaven and Hell on the floor aching in pain.

"Stop this pain...please." Lucy begged. The noises earlier were coming from the bathroom, it seems that Natsu got the heat before the pain.

"Is Natsu alright?" Wendy asked. Lucy nodded with her eyebrows furrowed.

Wendy walked next to Lucy, "I'm a medic in training and figured I should check on you two, I'm guessing Natsu is...busy in the bathroom?" She asked cringing at her own use of words.

Lucy nodded. Wendy lifted her shirt from behind to find a batch of fluff coming out of her back.

"They are definitely growing, when Natsu comes out the bathroom please inform me." Wendy said. Lucy waved her off, her face now red with a blush as well. Wendy left the room. Natsu walked in a bit later and found Lucy panting on the ground.

"L-Lucy you good?" He asked out of breath. Lucy nodded but quickly moaned in pain making Natsu want to act on his urges, but he knows that if he does act on it the angels would not respect Lucy for losing her virginity.

"Hey Lucy?" He whispered. Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to go o-out on a date?"

Lucy looked at Natsu in disbelief. How could someone ask someone else out when they are both barley surviving bone like body parts growing out of their back.

Lucy rolled her eyes, "fine."

Natsu silently cheered. Lucy inhales and exhales. "Why ask?"

"Y-you seem really nice. And I want to get to know m-my future queen."

"Sure." Lucy said. "Maybe t-hen yo-you'll fall for me." She tried snickering but was immediately cut off due to the horrible pain she was enduring.

Lucy knew she had some feelings for Natsu, like a crush. Not love, but a slight admiration. And unknowingly Natsu felt the same way.

"Ok, well I'm going to leave before I try to ravage you right here, right now." Natsu said honestly as he tried to turn around hiding his excitement.

Lucy grabbed his ankle. "If the pleasure will help with the pain. Please."

He shook his head, "I don't want you to lose respect."

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Who said they need to know?"

Natsu's eyes widen, surprised at Lucy's plea. "So are you going to take me or not?" She asked impatiently.

"Oh trust me Queen, I'll take you." He smirked and bent down to kiss her. Lucy grabbed onto his collar and felt his tongue swipe against her bottom lip. She opened it ever so slightly and felt his wet muscle explore her mouth without a battle. Her face turning more pink with drool falling down the sides of her face.

"Hey Lucy, is Natsu out ye-AH!" Wendy's eyes widen. "IM SO SORRY! I did not mean to interrupt!"

Lucy didn't bother to look at the young girl who was already turning around. Wendy rolled the pills towards them. Lucy broke her kiss with Natsu only to have him kiss down her jaw and neck.

"The pills were supposed to help with the heat! But I guess you don't need them anymore."

Lucy moaned lowly, "Wanna take the pills?" She asked Natsu.

He shook his head.

"I'd rather not."