Dracula And The Witch

Dracula liked at the velvet little bag. The locks of his next brides hair was inside. He needed some of her hair (or DNA) to put into her gem.

He flew and soon landed in front of a very very large oak tree. He found the latch and walked in. The lift, lifted him up, and he walked out to see tree huts.

He walked into this specific hut. He knocked on its door. A woman opened it. She looked to be in her mid thirties. But her eyes held knowledge that only some one who's been around for centuries could have.

"How May I help you Vlad." She asked seductively. "I need another gem." He said. The witch chuckled and allowed the vampire king inside.

"Another bride? How many mates are you going to have?" The witch asked. He glared. "She is to be my last. That is... if my other brides stay alive. I can't be killed. So. I need to have at least one bride live as long as me." He told his old freind.

"Who's the girl this time?" She asked. "She's named, Princess Mino. Daughter of Gabriel and Anna Helsing. She's not of age just yet. But. She will be soon." Dracula said.

The witch saw something in the vampire' s eyes. He had this look in them that concerned the witch.

But she knew better then to question him.

"Do you have anything with the child's DNA in it?" She asked. He nodded and handed her the velvet bag. She took it.

"I expected payment for this Dracula. Making this gem isn't free." She told him. "You will get your payment. Once I get the gem. I give you my word." Dracula said. The witch knew the vampire would never brake his word.

"It'll be ready within the year. What color do you wish it to be?" The witch asked. Dracula smirked. "Emerald. A beautiful emerald." He said thinking about Mino's beautiful emerald green eyes.

The witch bowed respectfully. And the vampire left.

(The witch)