Sam Saves The Day

Mino felt eyes on her. "Hello?" She called. She pulled out one of her daggers from her drawer under her window seat. "I'm armed." She warned.

She then walked cautiously to her closet. She was about to open it when she heard a knock on her door. She jumped in surprise.

"My lady? I thought you'd like something to eat." She heard a voice say. She couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face when she heard the voice. It was Sam. Her servant and protector.

She's had a crush on Sam ever since they met when she was about 5.

He's a warewolf. But a very special and very rare kind of wolf. He can turn into a full wolf. And can turn when ever he wanted. But on a full moon. He's at his deadliest and his strongest.

When her parents found him in the park where she and her freinds were playing. He begged them not to kill him. He asked them to keep him as a servant.

But has he begged, she remembered he never took his beautiful blue eyes off Mino.

They agreed to keep him, but they kept a shock collar on him on the nights of a full moon. And was locked away in his room so he didn't hurt anyone.

Mino went and opened her door. And there he stood. His curly blond hair, high cheek bones, thin soft looking lips. He smiled brightly at her.

"You weren't at dinner. So..... here you go." He said holding a tray. "And I'm going to make sure your going to eat every bite if it." I gave him a small smile.

"Thanks Sam. But I'm not hungry." Mino said, but she allowed him inside. He sat the truth at down on her desk. "Well. You're going to eat. And if I have to force the food down your throat. Then so be it." He teased with that cute grin of his.

She giggled

They sat on the bed when he brought the tray back. She saw that he brought her some cheeseburger Macaroni, green beans that was cooked in bacon grease. And some blue raspberry jello with four Swedish fishes on it.

She chuckled. "My own personal touch." Sam said. She took a bite of her food, and finally gave into her hunger that she's ignored. She quickly ate. Ignoring the smug grin on Sam's face.

She ate her Hello last.

"You know you don't act like a princess." Sam said, as she ate her fruity jello with her finger. Mino playfully glared at her crush. He chuckled his amazing 'Ehehehe' chuckle. "Shut up." She growled.

She saw his bright blue eyes turn a golden color. But before she could say anything,he got up and headed for her balcony.

When he past her closet, he froze.

He sniffed the air and felt his inner wolf growl.

----

"Mino. Let's sit outside." Sam suggested. He looked at his princess. She saw his look and knew she should listen to him.

"Alright. Let me just put some slippers on.

She walked to her bedroom door, and 'sneezed' to block the sound of her locking the door. She grabbed her dagger and slipped on her slippers.

She the hid the dagger as she walked to her loyal friend/guard. He took her hand, and lead her to the balcony doors. And locked it with his key.

"There is a vampire in your closet. We need to tell your parents." Sam said. The then looked down her balcony. Then back to Mino.

"Do you trust me princess?" He asked. She nodded. He picked her up bridal style, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He then jumped off the ledge. Mino's scream got stuck in her throat. They landed on the solid ground with a soft thud.

Sam re-entered the palace, still holding onto his princess.

"Quick! Get the king and queen! Now!" He ordered. The guards nodded, and ran off. They ran into the grand hall. Sam put her down.

Then they went to the hallway that lead to Mino's room.

"Samuel. What happened?" Van asked, pulling out a stake. "I went to step out onto her balcony...." Mino noticed the Sam gave her parent a look. Her father nodded.

"And when I past her closet. I smelt the leeches scent. Mino's was stronger. But It was still there. I could tell it was still in there. And I knew I had to get my lady out." Sam said. Anna nodded.

Van cautiously unlocked the door.

But as soon as it opened, a shadow shot out and grabbed Mino.

She couldn't see who it was. The vampire had her in a headlock. "Soon." A somewhat familiar voice whimpered into the child's ear. Then the strong hand in her hair, and grasped a small fist full of her curly brown hair. And ripped it out.

She yellped. But then felt a pinch in her neck and it all went dark.

(SAM)