Chapter 8 - Desperate Souls

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Storybrooke Mr. Gold was crossing Main street.

Kate/Rapunzel: (voice over) "There's a town in Maine"

From 1.04 "The Price of Gold", outside of Cinderella's cottage, Keira and Rumpelstilskin used their magic/magic wand to transform Cinderella's rags into a beautiful ball gown with glass slippers

Kate: (Voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known is trapped between two worlds"

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the lakeside, David and Mary Margaret were talking "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the underground cells, Keira was smirking at Rumpelstilskin. In Our World, Rachel was looking at a coma sleeping David with worry in her eyes

From 1.01, "Pilot", in the castle, Rapunzel used her hair as a whip to throw one of the Queen's guards against the wall, knocking him unconscious.

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the mines, Kate hugged Henry and Daniella in relief

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", in the palace, at Cinderella's and Prince Thomas' wedding, Victoria stood alone, holding her wrist and bracelet anxiously.

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the Hospital, Valerie was receiving her volunteering tag, smiling

Kate: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful curse"

From 1.01 "Pilot", The Evil Queen had just created the Dark Curse.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the curse was making its way to the castle.

Henry (Voice Over from 1.01) "The Evil Queen send everyone from the Enchanted Forest here. They don't remember who they are"

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", in the Enchanted Forest Woods, Keira and the Huntsman were walking, smiling at each other.

There were flashes of Graham remembering before he woke up, soaked in sweat

Graham: (Voice Over from 1.07 The Heart is a Lonely Hunter) "I think I've met you before. Not from here. Not from Storybrooke"

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the Mines, Kate was talking with the Twins Mills, "I may or not may have dreams about Rapunzel"

Kate: (Voice Over from 1.07 The Heart is a Lonely Hunter)"I'm going through something similar"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in Emma's room at Granny's Bed and Breakfast, Emma and Regina were talking "Sorry, I just want to make sure the twins are okay"

"They're fine, dear" Regina told her.

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", outside of the elementary school, Regina was in front of the twins "She's a con woman. All I'm doing is trying to protect the two of you"

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the hospital, Kathryn and David were embracing after he was found. Mary Margaret was watching them with sad smile

Daniella looked at Mary Margaret, whispering "You belong together"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in Regina's office at the Town Hall, Emma glared at Regina "Oh, now how did you get like this?"

Kate: (Voice Over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", at Granny's Bed and Breakfast, Mr. Gold smiled at Emma, Ruby and Granny

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with Henry's book in her hands.