Chapter 10 - 7:15 A.M

From 1.01 "Pilot", The Evil Queen had just created the Dark Curse.

Kate/Rapunzel: "Once Upon a Time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple chapters, there were images of Hansel, Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestilskin, Keira, Victoria, Cinderella, etc.

Kate: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world"

From multiple chapters, there were images of Ava, Nicholas, Ruby, Kate, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold, Rachel, Valerie, Ashley, etc.

Henry: (voice over from 1.01 "Pilot") "They don't remember who they are"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Storybrooke Mr. Gold was crossing Main street.

From 1.07 "The Heart is a lonely Hunter", in the police station, Graham and Rachel were staring at each other in shock.

Kate: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the mines, Kate hugged Henry and Daniella in relief

Kate: (voice over) "Only one can break her spell"

From 1.01 "Pliot", in the wooden castle at the park, Henry looked at Emma, "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Emma, Henry and Daniella hugged

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the past, Charming looked at Snow "If you need anything..."

"You'll find me" Snow finished

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the hospital, Daniella looked at Mary Margaret, "You belong together"

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the lakeside, David and Mary Margaret were talking "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right"

From 1.09 "True North", in the Sheriff Station, Emma, Henry and Daniella were talking.

"No one leaves Storybrooke" Henry told them.

Daniella nodded, "No one comes here. No one goes"

From 1.09 "True North", in the street, August spoke to Emma, Henry and Daniella. "Any place to get a room around here?"

"You're staying?" Henry asked

"That's the plan" August answered

"I didn't catch your name" Emma told him

August walked toward his bike, "That's cause I didn't give it"

Emma frowned, "I thought you said strangers didn't come to Storybrooke"

"They don't" Henry and Daniella replied

£ Dark Curse - Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) £

Our World

Day One

Morning - Mills House - Outside