Chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick

From 1.01 "Pilot", The Evil Queen had just created the Dark Curse.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the curse was making its way to the castle.

Kate/Rapunzel: "Once Upon a Time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple chapters, there were images of Hansel, Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestilskin, Keira, Victoria, Cinderella, etc.

Kate: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world"

From multiple chapters, there were images of Ava, Nicholas, Ruby, Kate, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold, Rachel, Valerie, Ashley, etc.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Storybrooke Mr. Gold was crossing Main street.

From 1.07 "The Heart is a lonely Hunter", in the police station, Graham and Rachel were staring at each other in shock.

Kate: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the mines, Kate hugged Henry and Daniella in relief

Kate: (voice over) "Who can break her spell"

From 1.01 "Pliot", in the wooden castle at the beach, Henry looked at Emma worriedly, "You don't play wih the curse"

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in the playground, the twins dug in the ground at the base of the castle structure.

"My book" Henry told her

"Why'd you bury it here?" Emma asked

"So our mom doesn't find it" Henry answered

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Granny's diner, Emma and Mary Margaret were sitting at a table

Mary Margaret nodded, "When people are supposed to be together, they find a way"

Mary Margaret looked over at David, who smiled at her

David: (voice over from 1.10 7:15 AM) "The reason why I go to Granny's is to see you"

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in the street, after a long moment of looking at each other, David and Mary Margaret finally kissed, not realizing Regina was watching them from her car

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Rumpelstilskin and Victoria were explaining to Snow White the effects of the potion

"The next time you see the object of your grief, your won't even remember who he is" Rumplestilskin told her

Victoria looked at Snow in worry "Think about this clearly. Deals with him aren't always what they seem"

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Charming released a message Dove.

King George: (voice over from 1.10 7:15 AM) "You're going to tell him that you don't love him"

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Snow looked at George "Or you'll kill me?"

"I'll kill him" George answered

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in August's room, August took out Henry's book, taking a closer look.