Chapter 18 - The Stable Boy

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the curse Evil Queen created was making its way to the castle.

Kate/Rapunzel: "Once Upon a Time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple chapters, there were images of Hansel, Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestilskin, Keira, Victoria, Cinderella, etc.

Kate: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world"

From multiple chapters, there were images of Ava, Nicholas, Ruby, Kate, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold, Rachel, Valerie, Ashley, etc.

Henry: (voice over from 1.01 "Pilot") "They don't remember who they are"

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Sheriff Station, Regina, Mr. Gold and Rachel were facing off.

From 1.07 "The Heart is a lonely Hunter", in the police station, Graham and Rachel were staring at each other in shock.

From 1.08 "Desperate Souls", in Mr. Gold's pawnshop, Rachel and Mr. Gold were talking.

"Don't play with me" Rachel told him, "I knew you had a loophole. You always do"

Mr. Gold pulled out a ring, "Always for sentimental value, weren't you, Keira?"

They embraced in relief, emotional.

Kate: (voice over) "Who can break her spell"

From 1.01 "Pliot", in the wooden castle at the beach, Henry looked at Emma, "Its your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", there were flashes of evidence being found.

Emma: (voice Over From 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Evidence is piling up by the hour"

From 1.17 "Hat Trick", Outside Jefferson's state, Mary Margaret looked at Emma in confusion. "You want me to run?"

"No, but it's your choice" Emma told her.

"Emma, everyone thinks I killed Kathryn" Mary Margaret told her.

"You have to trust me" Emma told her "I can get you out of this"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness" in the interrogation room, Mr. Gold joined Emma "I think you'd be well-advised to bring me on as your counsel"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the Sheriff station cells, Mary Margaret looked at Mr. Gold suspiciously "Wh

Mr. Gold smirked, "Let's say I'm invested in your future"

Mr Gold smiled.

~8~

£ Dark Curse - Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) £

Our World

One Week Ago

Storybrooke

Day - Town Hall - Mayor's Office.

Regina was looking out a window, tearfully reminiscing over a ring.

Mr. Gold walked in "Remembrance of things past?"

"What do you want?" Regina asked.

Mr. Gold stood behind her "I need a favor"

Regina scoffed, turning around "You need a favor from me?"