Chapter 15 - Red Handed

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the curse Evil Queen created was making its way to the castle.

Kate/Rapunzel: "Once Upon a Time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple chapters, there were images of Hansel, Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Snow White, Prince Charming, Rumplestilskin, Keira, Victoria, Cinderella, etc.

Kate: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world"

From multiple chapters, there were images of Ava, Nicholas, Ruby, Kate, Mary Margaret, David, Mr. Gold, Rachel, Valerie, Ashley, etc.

Kate: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Storybrooke Mr. Gold was crossing Main street.

From 1.07 "The Heart is a lonely Hunter", in the police station, Graham and Rachel were staring at each other in shock.

From 1.08 "Desperate Souls", in Mr. Gold's pawnshop, Rachel and Mr. Gold were talking

"Don't play with me" Rachel told him, "I knew you had a loophole. You always do"

Mr. Gold pulled out a ring, "Always for sentimental value, weren't you, Keira?"

They embraced in relief, emotional.

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", in the mines, Kate hugged Henry and Daniella in relief

Kate: (voice over) "Who can break her spell"

From 1.01 "Pliot", in the wooden castle at the beach, Henry looked at Emma, "Its your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings"

From 1.13 "What Happened to Frederick", in the street, Mary Margaret looked at David "You not only lied to her, you lied to me"

"What are you saying?" David asked

"That we shouldn't be together" Mary Margaret answered

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Sheriff Station, Regina, Mr. Gold and Rachel were talking

"Don't let this bars fool you" Rachel told her "My father's the one with power around here. And he taught me magic, so you should be careful"

"We shall see" Regina told her threateningly, "You forget I took your precious lover away from you and separated you from your so called mother figure"

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in the Enchanted Forest, Young Keira and Belle walked down the road.

Regina: (Voice Over) "Don't tempt me to take anything else from you"

Mr. Gold looked at Rachel, "We still have the upper hand, dearie. Let's not allow her to bring us down"

Rachel nodded, "For Bae"

"For our family" Mr. Gold agreed

From 1.14 "Dreamy", in Valerie's room, Valerie jumped the tree from her window, wearing a hoodie and a flashlight, walking toward the darkness