Part 10 Some Home truths for Naira

Part  10

Next morning Naira wake up.. her head was banging. “what.. what am I doing here?” she said seeing the guestroom.

“good morning dear” tea?”     

“thanks.. she took it and  placed it on the side table.”I will just go to the bathroom and come” she applied tooth paste to her brush, as she cleaning her teeth flashes of yesterday came to her mind, she was shocked at what she could remember.. it all came back to her, how she acted with her saas, she threw rang over Kartik, the kiss, him carrying her up.    “I’m going to kill him!” she quickly hurried with things, as she saw her saas at the table and she avoided her, the way she acted was too shameful for her to face her this morning she left without having breakfast, “your late” he said in a low voice opening the door. She looked at him ‘the nerve of him..’she didn’t give a reply she went to her seat. “now where was i….” he continued with the presentation, really focused he didn’t look at her once. Soon the  presentation came to an end. Naira wanted to give him a piece of her mind she just had this feeling that he did this to her, but he was busy today after the presentation he had a video conference in his office. It was late afternoon Naira went into his office, but the door was locked. “Where is Kartik” she said to the receptionist.

It’s sir to you!.. and he had to attend  another meeting he should be back later I think..” she said in a rude tone.  Naira didn’t notice the tone as she was distracted she walked away rolling her eyes.

Kartik came back around 7pm.. he went into his office ,loosened his tie  and rested his head on the table. ‘peace at last’ it has indeed been a busy day! He heard the door open and slam! He groaned looking up. Naira came towards him keeping a little distance. “you are unbelievable!..”  He got up from his seat with his hands in his pocket walking gracefully towards her. “what?”

“don’t play dumb with me..”

“oh so you remember what you did yesterday”

“uuhhh! what I did?!”

Hmm..what your back here for seconds” he circulated her. “what was it.. you wanted the...” she could feel the anger boil within her. he stopped in front of her.

“oh yeah the KG experience” he smirked. She could feel anger rise.

“if you have time now I’m free” he pulled her wrist.

“let go of my hand.” But he didn’t listen. “come on we both know you wanted it yesterday, why fight it” “Kartik let me go!” he didn’t listen, he kept pulling her forward,

“let go of me!” she slapped him hard on his cheek. He held his cheek and looked at her, with his jaw dropped. She looked like she was going to cry. “I.. I  thought there might actually be something decent in you.. but I was wrong, the way you took advantage of me yesterday” he listened quietly. She was so angry that tears started to spill out of her eyes. “you act like you’re a saint so good in everyone’s eyes. But the truth is your conceded, deceitful..you.  you disgust me!

“Now just hang on a minute, your no saint yourself, you kissed me first, and you should never have lied about it” He caught her out, the expression on her face said it all.

“Fine! fine I did

but let me tell you something I will never ever repeat that mistake again!  He smirked. She was not liking the way he kept getting one over her.

but..”

“what?”

“for all I know you planned it?” She pointed her index finger at him