Part 40 The Sherni and Mendak story

"Naira right?"

" yeah, sorry and you are?" As she couldn't recall him.

"Naira, this is Suraj my friend from US."

"Seriously no one remembers that night, Naira I thought it was Sherni"

" what did you just say, Kartik what is going on?"

" Kartik you mean mendak right?" Naira came and stood in front of Kartik.

"What are you talking about?" He said

"Seriously guys, you really don't remember the sayers club

" yes I went there a few years back" she said

"Exactly finally someone remembers, it's where you first met each other you both got slashed and then.."

" what?" They both said in unison

" look this will jog your memory" he went to show Naira but Kartik grabbed the photo.

"Its nothing, leave it.." he said.

"No I want to see" she protested and after much efforts she grabbed the photo from him.

" oh my gosh that's us" she said not being able to believe it how did they know each other back then.

" you guys reminisce I will just come" Suraj left from there. It all started coming back to them.

Flashback Kartik
Suraj works at The says club, exclusive and VIP club in  LA,

"Suraj I can't believe you got us in here"

"My brother works here he set this up" he replied. Naira  on the other hand, is there because it is her friend Payal's hen do weekend.  She is in a dark blue mini dress, her hair half out, minimal make up, her eyes with blue eye liner.

Fb Naira
"Seriously yaar  I don't care, this is a care free night I'm going to get smashed, when I reach back home this freedom is gone, papa has planned for me to meet potentials"

" same yaar, let's live it up" said her friend. Naira got up from her seat,  and grabbed a huge vodka bottle but someone grabbed it from her. who dare stopped her.

Both their fb

"Are you going to down that yourself?" She heard a Male voice.

"Yes"  she turned around to see, but because the lights were dim they couldn't see each other clearly.

"the size of you and the size of this bottle" he said and chuckled.

"Whatever mendak kayka taar,taar, taar now give me back my bottle" but he didn't he though he struggled keeping hold of it.

"Size kitni hai, but strength to shreni jaise"

" size par maat jao" she gave as good as she could.

"Ok Sherni you win" she smiled taking the bottle.

"I win" she walked of with the bottle.

"Oi shreni if you want company to drink with" he yelled making her briefly turn.

 "come find me" she yelled back. "If you can mendak" she giggled. 10 minutes later

Kartik saw her and took a seat, and also took the bottle from her, and downed some of it.

"He-y" she slurred and took it back.

"I found you, I win" he took another gulp full" she looked at him and hand gestured to continue folding her arms as she keeps her word.