Book I'm currently working on Now

If you guys want too you can all read my newer book called Caught Between Two Packs. I started writing it this month and I've so far gotten 29 chapters done. I update it many times during the week and I think if you all enjoy wolves, romance, heated mature moments, and drama then this book might be one to check out.

 I update it many times during the week and I think if you all enjoy wolves, romance, heated mature moments, and drama then this book might be one to check out

His eyes were glistening with possessiveness, "You're mine Dawn!" He growled, "You can't run from me because I will find you."

I knew he was telling me the truth because I could feel it in the bond. I was speechless as I nodded my head. My body reacted with his kiss and his hand that squeezed my rear.

"You're nobody else's. Only Mine!." He warned through his anger. His eyes watching me carefully and his grip on me tightened.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dawn is caught in the gaze of a possessive Alpha who is determined to save her from her childhood past and the monster who stalks her when she's awake and when she's asleep. She's already lost everything she's loved but what if she's given a second chance? Could she really take it and risk losing her mate to the monster who tracks her? Or does she run to protect her mate and everyone around her? She doesn't understand much but she does understand one thing about her mate. He's dangerous. Even with his temptatious eyes and charming words she has to resist him or else she could be the death of him. Could he really save her from her childhood horror's and the demons who still haunt her? He doesn't plan to give up what's his so she might just have the chance to find out.

***STILL NEEDS HEAVY EDITING!! READ AT OWN RISK***

****Picture of Cover is not mine****

****Beware of cuss words and further in the story there will be heated, more mature scenes****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that you guys I shall see you all in Caught Between Two Packs! I'm hoping to finish this book when I start the sequel to this book around December-January but who knows----I might not. But hopefully I do. 

Thank you for your time guys! Byeeeeeee

I apologize XDDDDD I just had too

I apologize XDDDDD I just had too. Thanks Guys XDD