Chapter 5

Chapter 5: First day of school -Part one-

                ____P.O.V.

BI BI BIP BIP BIP
"Oh stop it" you turned off the alarm and and sat on the bed.
"Today is my first day in new school, I have to come earlier."
You stood, brushed your teeth and put on your clothes for school.
"Thank Ra that we don't need to wear school uniforms.That blue short skirt and pink jacket, ..."
When you've finished with it, you put a bag on your back and just when you wanted to get out you heard the bell.
DING DONG DING DONG.
"Who could it be in this time?"
"Good morning ___"
"Good morning Kaiba, what are you doing here in this time?" you asked.
"To go in school with you, like in the good old days," he said and smiled.
"But Kaiba you are living very far "
"Never mind, I'll do anything for you."
You blushed a little
"And , shall we go?" He asked.
"Let's go .."

You went out,lock up your apartment and headed towards the school.

Yugi P.O.V.

I woke up, packed my bag and went downstairs . I saw Yami already waiting at the door.
"Y-Yami how come you're already up? Usually you're the one who I wait."I smirked.
"Hahaha very funny Yugi. Let's go ..."

After ~ 15 minutes ~

YAMI P.O.V.

I come to the school and talked with Tea, Joey and Tristan .I didn't talking a lot expect someone ask you something because you're thinking about yesterday .
"Hey guys have you heard today comes a new student in our school," said Joey.
"I heard that too" Said Tea.
"Maybe it was ___. She lives here." said Tristan.
"___ Is famous singer and queen of games, why would she went to this school, she probably goes to a private school," said Tea.
"It's doesn't mean that she is new student." You said.
Then you saw how ____ with Kaiba enters the school yard.
"Hey this is _____" yelled Yugi.
"You know she spends a lot time with Kaiba, maybe she is his girlfriend." Said Joey.
You were so jealous when Joey said.
"We're going to greet her ." Tristan yelled and ran towards her and others and you with them.
You did not see one puddle and you slipped.....

____P.O.V.

"Hahah truth" you talked to Kaiba about everything because you have not heard with him about two years.
Then you saw Tea, Yugi , Joey , Tristan and Yami running towards you.
You saw that Yami slipped and started to fall but you are rushed and held him so he can't fell.

YAMI P.O.V.

I thought I'd fall but I felt that I was being held."Probably Joey" I thought .Butwhen I opened my eyes I saw...
"____" You looked at her schocked. In her eyes you see worry
"Yami are you okay?" she asked me.
"I-I am thank you." I said and heard...

____P.O.V.

"___where are you ran?" shouted Kaiba and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Hmmm Kaiba is she your girlfriend?" asked Joey and smirking.
"That is none of your business Weeler.Let's go___" said Kaiba and grabbed ___'s hand.
"___ do you go in our school?" Asked Yugi.
"Amm I .." and before I finish the sentence I hearda bell.
"I have to go now, bye" you said and waved to everyone, let Kaiba's hand and ran to school.