Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Valentine's Day 

It was the one week after you and Yami became a couple.Inside yourself you were so happy and feel a love which missed you so much.
You are in school on a chemistry period.Your partner were Seto and you happy because you can then learn with him for a competicion.
"And that's why this moleculs are bigger then this"you said to Seto.
"Correct answer ___"said Seto and then the bell rang.
You waited for him and suddendly you feel power in yourself which somehow started to grow.'Oh no ,if my ancient power come,who knows what will happen then.I need to find a way to control it.'you thought in youself and then someone covered my eyes.
"Guess who is it?"
"Hmm let me guess...Yami"
"Yep"he then kissed and your heard a "Hmpf" which came from Seto.
"Hey guys"said Tea and blushed when she saw you too.
"Ahemm "said Joey and them Yami let you and you both blushed.
"So this evening we will continoue"asked Kaiba and you want to nodded but "Wait ____ would you like to go with me on date this evening?"asked Yami.
'What should I do now ,I need to win but I really want to go with Pha..I mean Yami'
"Kaiba can we continoue tommorow"you asked with puppy eyes.
"Fine..."he said and went .
"So Yami when and where"
"At 7 p.m. in front of your house"
You nodded and smiled.
"Um...____ can I talk to you in private?"asked Joey.You were confused but nodded.
You and Joey came outside "Joey what do you want?"
"Well...you see there is one girl I really like.It's Mai.Today is Valentine's day and I don't know how to ask her.What if she rejected me?The reason I ask you this it's because Tristan don't know to keep a secrets,Yugi will tell Tea and opposite because they like each other and if I tell Yami he will tell to Yugi"said Joey nervous.
"Well just ask her.If she likes you too she will accept.So don't worry and don't worry I won't tell anybody not even to Yami."
"Oh ____ thank you so much"said Joey happily.
"Your welcome."
Then you come back and remmember that Joey said Tea likes Yugi but they are not together.Today if a Valentine's day and it's a perfect opportunity.
While with other you walking to the cafeteria you grabed Yugi's'shoulder and whispered to him.
"Yugi ask Tea to go with you on a date today.She likes you,believe me."you said and winked at him.
Yugi blushed but nodded.
"____what you tell Yugi and Joey ?"asked Yami.
You want to tell him you couldn't because you promise Joey.
"Something about homework that's all".
Yami didn't believe in that but nodded.

-At 7 p.m.-

You were waiting outside to Yami.Then you waved to him "Hey Yami"
"Hey my love.How are you?"
"Never better".
"Now close your eyes"he said and smiled.
You feel something around your hand "Open them now".
When you opened them you gasped . It was a beautiful gold necklase."Y-Yami,I can't believe ,thank you so much.But it probably cost a lot"you looked at him.
"For you anything "he said and kissed you . You smiled and he took your hand.
"Yami where are we going?"
"Somewhere"he said and chuckled.
After around 20 minutes you and Yami went to one big lake and in front of it was a mini house.Yami and you went inside and you gasped.Everywhere were roses and one big table with a dinner on it.
"Yami you...did all this to me?"you asked and he nodded.
"Thank you so much " then you kissed him.
"Should we eat now because I'm really hungry"he said and you chuckled.
"Sure"
You sat down and started to eat ."Mmm this is great.Where you buy it?"
"I made it"he said and you looked at him with wide open eyes.
'He did all this to me?I can't hide it anymore.I need to tell him a truth about our past'you thought in yourself.
After you both finished with dinner you went with him in bedroom.
'Okay now or never'
"Yami there is something I want to tell you"you said and you both sat on the bed.
"Remmember when I was told about princess and the Pharaoh who saved the world.Well I discovered she was also his fiance.And now and I need to tell you something and I begging Ra for you to believe in this."you deep sighed "That Pharaoh is you and I'm your fiance well I did in the past"you said and looked at him.
"You remmember me _____"he asked/said happily.
You smiled and hugged him "you remmember me too"
"I'm so happy for that.Oh how much I wanted to told you for this but I was afraid you wouldn't believe me."he said and presed his foarhead on your.
"Me too,but that isn't important anymore"
You kissed each other gently .
"You know I found out how to get our memory back"he said.
"That's great but how?"
"Ishizu told me about bracelet which have a power to made one wish.She has it but it's really complicated to finish it.It is just like a puzzle."
"I know we can do it"you said and closed your eyes.

LEMON START

You kissed him gently but kiss became passiotenelly and almost took you breath.Yami climbed on top of you.The kiss became roughly and Yami licked your bottom lips asked for entrance which you immediatelly give him.Yours tongues started to battle for dominance but Yami won and explored every inch of your mouth.His hands started roam your body and he kissed your right cheek and started to kiss your neck.When he found your soft spoot you moaned a little which make him to smirk.Yami then licked it and bitting . Your hands run down and you up his shirt running with your fingers up and down his chest.It makes him moaned a little in your neck and you could feel his breath.Your shirt doesn't have a buttons so he lifted you a little and took off your shirt and throw it away.You took off his shirt also and blushed a little when you saw him without it.'Holy Ra ,how he can be so handsome'you thought in yourself.He took off your bra and throw it also on the floor.You blushed a bit more when he started to kiss you right breast while his other hands played with your left breast.Yami started to flicked his tongue over your nipple and you moaned even more.When he finished with your right breast he gave the same treatment to your other breast.Then you got an idea and pushed him and climped on top of him.You smirked and said "Did you really think you'll have all the fun for yourself?" . He chuckled and you first kissed his lips gently and after that his cheeks also.You started to kiss his neck and when you found his soft spoot you licked it and it makes him to moan a little.His hands started again to roam your body but when he stoped you open your eyes a little and saw that his hands were on your pants.You know what he wanted bit he stoped because he wasn't sure do you want also.You kissed his chest and looked at him . "Go ahead".
He smiled and started to unzziped you pants and throw it away.He climped on top of you again and slowly started to slide off your panties.Yami throw it away on the floor too and started to kiss your inner thigh . You moaned even more when he started to licked it.Yami started to slide his finger inside of you and pleasure inside you started to grew . He slowly go in and out and you moaned loudly.The pleasure inside you started to grew more and more.You wanted him and you started to unzziped his pants and throw it away.Yami kissed your lips again while you slide off his boxers and throw it also.He broke the kiss and asked "Are you sure you are ready?" . You nodded and he slowly started to go inside of you.You kissed him roughtly knowing that at first it will hurts you.When Yami was inside if you he stopped and looked at you "Are you okay." . You nodded and said "I'm okay , you can go now".He smiled and nodded and start to go in and out of you.It makes you moaned loud "Y-Yami f-faster ...d-deeper".He started to faster and deeper and then he found your G-spot . "T-there .." you moaned louder and Yami also."Yami... I-I'm close.."
"Me too ___" .After a couple of minutes your climax hit and his also.You both breathed deeply and looked at each other.Yami deeply sighed and kissed your foarhead . He colapsed beside and put a blankets on both of you.You smiled and lie your head on his chest.

LEMON END

"I love you Yami"you said and gentlu kissed his chest.
"I love you too ___"said Yami and kissed you on top of your head.
You hugged each other and fell asleep.