Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Detention is not that bad 

                    ~After a one month~

You were really happy because you found the Pharaoh but you were also a little sad because you weren't sure does he remember you .
It was another day in Domino City and you were waiting in front of the Game Shop waiting for Yami and Yugi to go school with them .It started to rain so you quickly went inside and saw that Yugi was waiting for Yami too.
"Good morning Yugi, how are you ?" you asked him and smiled.
"Good but if Yami doesn't be ready soon we'll be late for school." said Yugi. You chuckled and then saw a old man who approached to you .
"Hello young lady , how can I help?" he said and smiled .
"____ this is our Grandpa, Solomon Muto" said Yugi.
You shake your hand with him and smiled . But he looks so familiar to you ,you shrugged it of and said:
"It's nice to meet you Mr. Muto ,I'm ___ ,Yugi's friend."
"Wait a moment ____ , you're the same ___ which is the Queen of Games ."
You nodded and then he said:"Call me Grandpa , every Yugi's and Yami's friends call me Grandpa"
"Okay " you said and smiled .
Grandpa then whispered to Yugi but loud enough so you heard it "You know Yugi she is great girl maybe you should call her on a date"
You blushed and heard that Yugi said " No, no, no, no, no Gramps no, she belongs to someone else " Grandpa nodded and went .
'Belong to someone else.what Yugi mean with that' you thought in yourself .You snapped out of your trance when you saw that someone waved in front of your face.
"____is everything alright" Yami asked?
"Y-Yami yea it is , I was just thinking about something " you said
"About what? " He asked curiosity.
'Just great what should I say now' then you said " About homework that's all."
"Um guys we would be late if we don't go right now." Yugi said .
All of you ran to school and then you saw you are late .
"I'm so sorry we are late " said Yugi and went to his desk .
The teacher from biology doesn't like you and Yami because both of you are popular and she(the teacher is female) think that popular people can't have good grades .
"Can we sat on our desk?" you asked .
"No!" snapped the teacher . "Both of you think that because you're popular that you can be late and do whatever you want"
You and Yami looked shocked and he said "We don't think that and please this isn't her fault . It's mine . I was the one who was late. She's late because of me . " said Yami .
"Whatever you both get detention ." said the teacher .
"Please teacher I will go detention it's really not her fault."
"Enough Muto , sit down and be quiet , and you young lady ." yelled a teacher .
You both realize that it's better to sit down and be quiet .
The school was quickly over and then you and Yami go onto detention .
You sit beside him and put your head on his shoulder .
"Thanks for fighting for me today . " you said gently .
"___ you are not mad at me ?After all this is my fault I'm so sorry.I'll do anything to...."he started to apologize so many times and it's really annoying you and then you got an idea how to stopped him .
You stand up and kissed him .

Yami's P.O.V.

I was apologize to ___ because all this is my fault but after a couple of minutes she kissed me . I was so shocked and looked with my eyes wide open because I didn't really expect that . But soon I closed them and kissed her back . At first the kiss was gently but then it became passionate. Oh how I missed this , to have her in my arms and kissed her . I put my hands on her waist and then her hands were around my neck . When we let each other go because both of us need air I couldn't control myself and I said "I love you " I put a hand on my mouth and ___ looked with wide open eyes .
"I love you too Yami" she then moved my hand and kissed me . I kissed back and thought in myself " Maybe this detention isn't that bad" .
"_____ would you be my girlfriend ?" I asked .
"Of course " she said happily and we kissed each other again .