Chapter 6

Chapter 6: First day of school -Part two- 

                                 _____P.O.V.

You're coming in to school and search the principal's office. Yet this is your first day in new school and you do not want to be late. Usually some people judge on first impression, so ... After a couple of minutes you found the principal's office and knocked.
"Come in-" You heard. You walked into the office and said:
"Good morning." you say and smile.
"Oh good morning, Miss ____. I looked at your data and I must say that I am very impressed You're the best student from the beginning of your schooling. You have better results than even Mr. Kaiba. It would be my honor to have someone like you in our school." said the director and smiled back.
"Thank you."
"I hope you have such results in our school."
"I will not let you down."
"Here's your class schedule." Smiled the director and he gave the schedule to you.
"Thank you."
You took the schedule and saw that the first hour you have math.
"Good-bye."
"Wait ..." yelled the director.
"Before you go I want you to know that my daughter is your big fan . I would ask you for a favor."
"Of course, sir"
"My daughter Emily also wants to become a singer if you could maybe give her some advice." asked the director.
"Emily .. Oh I know her. You see, I have my own website where anyone can get advice about music and ask me whatever she/he want. I know her. Do not worry, of course I'll help her." You said and smiled .
"Thank you, Miss ____" he said with a smile .
"Your welcome. Goodbye."
You came out and looked for classroom mathematics. When did you find after a few minutes ...

Kaiba P.O.V.

* I'm glad that ___is with me again. I feel so alone without her.I hope she will go in our class *
"Atention students, today we have a new student who will go in our class." Said the professor.
"Could it be ___?Well luck is on my side."

____P.O.V.

"Come on, Miss ___" said Professor.
"Thank you. Good morning everyone," you said, closing the door of the classroom.
"Hey, this is ____" yelled one student.
Of course right now your fan boys and girls screamed from suprise.
You blushed a little.
"Sit down please and please students calm down."
The professor pointed to the empty space. You sat in the second row in the second desk. You put the book on the table and then you hear ...
"I'm glad you're going in my class"
"Kaiba you go in this class too?! That's great." I said quietly so teacher does not hear me.
"Just like in god old times, is not it." Kaiba said.
"Yes .."
"___ You're going with us in class that's great. Let me be the first to wish you welcome in our class." Yami said.
"Y-Yami you go in this class. That's great." You said with a smile.
"And not only me but also ...." Yami said.
Then you saw around you sit Tea, Joey, Tristan, Yugi, Yami and Kaiba.
* Something tells me that this year will be good * you thought happily in yourself, but then you was focused on lessons.
After 10 minutes, a professor asked a difficult task.
"Does anyone know this solve?" she asked.
"You looked closely and realized that you know the answer.
"Can I ?" You Raise your hand and asked.
"Of course"
You came out in front of the table and solved the task. While you're it was resolved you also explain how you go at a conclusion and also you explain how you can skip some steps to quickly get the resultes.
"It's great Miss ___. I wonder how you stand with other classes?" asked the professor.
You smiled and said. "I have never received less than the highest grades in all subjects."
"Not only popular but also beautiful and smart!" Yelled one student.
You blashed.
"That's great. I'm glad that I have the honor to teach a student like you." said the professor.
"Thank you."
you're back in your place and Kaiba's whispered: "I'm glad that this popularity has not changed you. You're still the same ____ I liked from the first day," smiled Kaiba.
You blushed again and pay attention to the lessons.

YAMI P.O.V.

You looked shocked when ___ sat on the place. * She's perfect, smart, beautiful ... * your though broke ....
"Hey buddy, I still think that she's his girlfriend,they are very close. You see." Joey said in a whisper, pointing to ___ and Kaiba.
Then I heard whatKKaiba said to ____ because I sat near him. You were jealous, very jealousy.
* How dare he?____is mine "but then you remembered. * Wait a minute she is no mine anymore. * Your though broke ...
"Yami is everything okay?" asked Yugi worried.
"Yeah , everything is fine Yugi" you said sadly.
"You're lying." Yugi said.
"N-no I don't lie"
"Yami you're my brother, and I know very well that something is bothering you. Tell me after the class in Game shop , okay."
You did not answer him because the bell rang.