Chapter 12

Chapter 12: It's over 

It was the week after your and Yami's fight against Bakura.You helped Yugi and Joey to be with Tea and Mai.You were happy because of that but also a bit sad because you need to hide that from Yami.
"So the competition is tomorow right?"you asked Kaiba while you and him came in the class.He nodded and smiled.
"Hey _____ "said Yami and approched to you.You smiled and kissed him.
"Here it is"Yami said and gave you a box.
"You mean... a bracelet".Yami nodded and you put it in your bag.
"Hey um...wanna to go today with me on a date?"he asked.
"Of course I want "
"Then 7pm"
"No I can't in 7 .I need to go to Kaiba,but I can in 8pm."you said.
"Why you go to Kaiba?"
"It's not your bisnis"said Kaiba and then the bell rang.

~Later~

"Did you finish it?"asked Kaiba while you sat beside still trying to finish your bracelet.
"Almost...how much o'clock is it"you asked and put the last peace and smiled"Finaly..."
"It's almost 9 pm"
"WHAT OH MY RA.Bye Kaiba"you said and put a bracelet in your pocket.You run out and went to the park.You saw Yami and approached to him."Yami..".He turned to you but instead of kiss and hugg he just looked at you and you could swear you saw angry in his eyes.
"Yami is something wrong?I ..".
"You were with Kaiba right?"he raised his eyebrowns on you and crossed his arms.
"Yes we are ..."
"And that's why you forgot about our date , didn't you?".
"No Yami you don't understand I.."
"Oh I understand all.You cheat me with Kaiba,Joey and Yugi."said Yami and looked angry at you.You take a step back and looked shocked.
"No I would never do that!What gives you that idea".
"Then explain me why you this whole month sometimes alone with Yugi and Joey.And you go a lot in Kaiba's house?".
You bowed your head and started to cry."I can't believe I have been always believing you ...more then myself and I thought you believe me too but I was wrong ...very wrong.The reason why I was with Joey sometimes it's because I helped him to be with Mai and that same I did with Yugi to be with Tea.And about Kaiba...we have sighed in competition and if...we would win we will gave the prize money to help the children.About why I late.."you took and bracelet and put it on his hand so he squeesed the bracelet"...I finished a bracelet.I wanted to suprise you and that's why I late but now..."you cried while Yami looked shocked.He hurt you a lot.
"____ I'm sorry I thought.."he wanted to put a hand on your shoulder but you slapped it and looked with tears in your eyes at him.
"YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE A PHARAOH YOU CAN HURT ME AND JUST SAY I'M SORRY AND THAT'S IT.NO YOU CAN'T YAMI.I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS ...AND I THINK YOU HAD NEVER LOVED ME BEFORE.YOU JUST WANTED TO USE ME!!!"you yelled at him and wiped your tears.
"No ____ it's not that."Yami whispered but you interputted him.
"IT'S OVER BEETWEN US.LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"you yelled and turned around while Yami looked shocked.You started to run but Yami took your hand.You turned to him and made a wall of ice beetwen you.He hit the wall but nothing but it was useless.You realise your power and that makes you stronger then ever.You looked at him once more and then run to your home.You shut the door and slide against it.
"How can I be so stupid?Why I didn't forget the past ....but no I fell in love with the man who just use me.Dammit..."you hide your face and cried.