Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Don't leave me 

When you woke up you smiled because you remember last night.You looked at Yami who was still sleeping.
"Yami wake up,c'mon my love wake up"you said and he slowly started to opened his eyes.
"Morning my Queen."he said and kissed.
"Yami I'm still don't your Queen"you said.
"Of course you are.You are the Queen of my heart"you blushed.
Then you two heard Yami's phone.You took it and saw it Joey.
"It's Joey.Morning Joey"Yami said and sat on the bed and you also.
"YAMI ____ IS MISSING!" yelled Joey on the other side.
"She is with me"Yami said sweatdropping.
"Oh...then come in the caffeeria . Yugi and the gang are here.Bye"
"Bye"Yami closed his phone and turned next to you."Joey want.."
"Yami I am sitting right beside you.I heard it"you said sweatdropping.

~In the caffeeteria~

You all sit on the one big table and talking.
"____ do you want to tell the other about your powers and all?"whispered Yami and you nodded.
"Guys there is something I need to tell you"you sighed and told them about it.
They looked with wide open eyes expect Yugi.
"Can you use that powers?''asked Joey and ynu nodded.
"Watch it"you put your hand on Joey drink and then moved it.
"My drink...it's frozen"said Joey and touch it."cool".
The other chuckled and it finally come time to you all to go home.
You and Yami decided to go for a walk .
"I'm really happy to you again ___"said Yami but then turned behind.
"What's wrong?"
"I have a bad feeling "he said and then everyting around you two became black.
"HAHAHHAHAHAA you two again finally."said a boy with white hair and brown hair.
"BAKURA?!"You and Yami yelled/said in the same voice.
"I'm glad you remember me"he said and stand in front of you."You are still beautiful my dear like always.".You glared at him and Yami stand in front of you.
"Stay away from her!"Yami saud and pushed him.
"You aren't in position to push me ever again Pharaoh"said Bakura and then you Yami were in chains.
"LET US GO!WHAT DO YOU EVEN WANT?"asked Yami and glared at Bakura.
"I want _____'s power and your Millenium Puzzle but also I want ____"said Bakura and you looked with wide open eyes.
He approached to you and lift you chin up and kissed you.
"BAKURA STAY AWAY FROM HER"yelled Yami and wanted to punched Bakura because he angry but the chains doesn't let him.
'Just great what should I do now'you thought in yourself and got an idea.You touch with your hands your chains and conceraty on your power.The chains had broked up and you then punched Bakura hard in face.You run to Yami and did the same with his chains."Are you okay?".Yami nodded and looked at Bakura.
"Can you use your power now?"asked Yami and you nodded.
"If I concerate on it , I can"you said .
Bakura stand up "You will pay for this".Bakura attack you and Yami and you both fell on the floor.
The black arrow appear in Bakura's hand and he looked at Yami."Now Pharaoh it's over for you.".Yami was hurt a lot and he could only looked and waited .Bakura let the arrow and..
'No Y-Yami n-no.This time I'll save you.'you thought in yourself and quickly stand in front of Yami.You were to hurt to use your power.
"____ nooo.Move on before it's to late."whispered Yami and tried to stand up but unsuccessufully.The arrow hit you direct in your heart and the blood started to go from your heart .You fell on the ground .
"Hmpf next time in this place you'll be Pharaoh"Bakura said and dissapiered.
Everything was normal again and Yami immediatelly went to you and started to cry.
"D-don't worry ____ everything will be f-fine.Y-you will be o-okay.Just let me to went you in hospital."Yami cried and took you.
"Wait Yami.."you whispered and looked him in eyes.He looked at you and waited "If I don't survive I want you to know..I will always love you.As you can see...I lose a lot blood already so ...I won't survive probably...but don't worry one day you will have your Queen...and one day you...will...have children and ...I will...always wathing for you...I want to your children to be brave....like their father and I want .....that your Queen...love you ....I can't be here...anymore..I...love .......you"you said and closed your eyes.Yami looked shocked.He couldn't believe.He shake "_____ WAKE UP!WAKE UP PLEASE!".Yami took you in a bridal style and run to the hospital.The doctors took you and you went to the operation.

Yami's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe what just happened.One moment I was with ____ talking and in other I lose her.No,no I didn't lose her.She will be alive,she will be okay..She need to be okay.The door opened and the nurse stand in front of.I stand up and looked at her:"How is ____.She is okay,right?".The nurse looked sad and said:
"I'm sorry but she lose a lot blood and it's just a matter of time when she will die.It can be every moment.I see you really care of her...so if you want you can see her".I nodded and came in the room.I looked and saw ___ lieing on hospital bed.I run to her and sat beside her.I squeesed her hand and cried.
"___ please wake up.I can't live without you.Please wake up..."I cried but nothing.____didn't open her eyes."Please...I don't want other Queen.I want you and only you to be mine Queen.I want to have children with you not with any other women.I want that only with you"I said and my tears fell on her cheek."So please wake up...".
I closed my eyes and sighed."Why Gods hate me...I lose her once and I don't want that again.".
I sat there for a maybe 10 minutes waiting for ____to open her eyes."Don't leave me..".I said and looked at the floor.
I fell a little squees on my hand and quickly looked at ____.She squeesed my hand again "___".She moaned and slowly started to opened her eyes.
''Y-Yami ..."she slowly lift up on bed while I help her."Y-Yami did you mean what you said before?".
"Of course...Wait you heard everything what I said?"I asked and she nodded.I hugged her tightly and cried again"Don't do this ever again...I couldn't live without you...".____ hugged me tightly also.
"Never leave me again ____"I kissed her and she nodded.
"What about Bakura?"she asked .
"Don't worry we will beat him"I said and ___ nodded.
"Just please don't tell the other for this.I don't want them to worry about me"___said and I kissed her.
"Okay I won't.''