Chapter 7

Chapter 7: First day of school -Part three-

                             ____P.O.V.

Of course every hour went great and you're astonished all teachers. When the bell rang and the lunch started , you took your book from the desk and when you wanted to get up your fan boys and fan girls were immediately gathered around your desk .
"Here's my phone number"
"Beautiful T-shirt"
"When does the new song"
"Can I get your autograph"
"Let's go on a date"
You looked shocked and unsuccessfully tried to find a passage.
Then you saw someone that someone give you a hand. You grabbed it and pulled you a little to hard so you ended up on his chest.
Then you felt his hands around your waist that you would not have fallen. When did you find balance, you stepped back and saw ...
"Y-Yami I'm sorry, I mean ..what I wanted to say ... is thank you." You're still a little red in the face.
"You're welcome," he said and smiled.
"So how are you _-_____ do you like our school?" he asked.
"I'm fine and I like this school,"you tell him .
" I 'm glad"
"_____ Are you all right, I saw you almost fell," shouted Kaiba and ran up to you.
"Yes thanks to Yam " you smiled at Yami .
"Now islunch . Am I right"
"Yes it is, let's go," said Kaiba.
"Okay"
You went with Kaiba to the caffeteria but you're stopped and turned toward Yam . You saw that he still looks at you.
Then you come running to Yami a kissed him on cheek . You whispered to him
"Thank you"
He blushed and you then went again with Kaiba.

Yami P.O.V.

* My Love *
I swept my hand across my cheek in a place where she kissed me. I smiled and walked toward Yugi and others with a smile on my face.
Yugi noticed your smile and asked:
"I see you in a better mood, what is it," he asked with a smile.
I whispered to him, "Let's just say that one person kiss me on the cheek"
"I'm happy for you, but where is she?" Asked Yugi.
"She went with Kaiba." I sigh .
"I wonder why she is so close to him," said Yugi.
"Me too," you said.

____P.O.V.

I walked with Kaiba into the room for lunch.
"Come on, hurry up, I'm hungry," you said and went a little faster .
"Hahaha you really have not changed , aren't you." Kaiba said with a smile.
"I have not and I will not."
"I'm glad."
"Did you hear about the contest from chemistry?" asked Kaiba.
"Yes"
"Do you plan to register?" asked curiously Kaiba.
"Well, I'm not sure."
"I've heard something else also." He said in a serious tone.
"What is it, usually with such seroius face something serious going on," you said seriously.
"Uh, the orphanage will probably closed." Kaiba said.
"But why, and what will happen to all the children?" You asked sadly.
"The orphanage have no more money and therefore will likely close. I wanted to give money but theycan not accept cash. I do not know why ... but I'd really like to help these children. 'Cause I do not know what would have happened to me and Mokuba to our orphanage closed while we were there. "he said sadly.
"Oh," was all you said but you get an idea .
"I see that look something is on your mind," he said.
"The prize in the competition was 1.5 million . If I won in competition then we could give that money to the orphanage."
"But it must compete in pairs." he said.
" So you need to compete with me. If together we competed no one could win us." you said with a smile.
"Hmm, you're right. I'll tell them later I have their number.
"Great," you said cheerfully and walked into the room.
You and Kaiba have taken food and looked for a table.
"Just lovely non of table aren't free." You said sarcastically.
"Yes"
"Hey Yugi waved to us come to their table. They have two free places."
"Hmpf" said Kaiba.
"Come on, I know you're not friendly with others but there isn't a any free table, and besides I think they are good people." You said.
"Alright then."
You came to their table and sat down.
"Hi guys," You sat beside Yami and Kaiba sat beside Yugi .
"Oh my God I can not believe that ____ is having lunch with us and that I'm friends with her," said Tea.
"I can not believe that the star as she can eat like me," said Joey with a huge smile.
"I can not believe that Kaiba agreed to sit down and eat at our table." said Tristan.
"I can not believe I accept that." Kaiba said.
* I can not believe I found the pharaoh * you thought in yourself.
* I can not believe I found ____ * Yami thought.
"I do not want to interrupt our non-belief but our class starts in 10 minutes, so it is better to go eat." Yugi said.
You all laughted
"Then ____ how do you like our school?" asked Joey.
"I like it. But that already asked Yami." You said and eat a piece of hamburger.
"Huh how and when." Tristan asked.
"When he helped me ... to get away from the fan boys and fan girls who surrounded me after class.
You talked about everything with them but then ....
After 10 minutes the bell rang and you all went all together in your class.
After last hour, you packed your book in your bag , put in on your back and walked out but ....