12:13

wow i really dont feel like writing this rn ooPS 

still writing it cuz im a rebel xdxduwu

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        12:13. Dwight looked up at u, ready to (ew) ask u out. You smiled at him, knowing he had something to say but you weren't sure what. He looked concentrated and worried; you figured he just had something important to say about your job. "Ahem, Y/N," He said, you smiled a small smile. "Yes?" "Would you... wanna... I don't know... go out with me sometime?" Jim and Andy choked, Michael in his office staring daggers at Dwight. "Absolutely, I do," you replied, barely managing to keep your cool. Dwight flashed a small smile, "Okay, I'll text you." You nodded, took a deep breath and rushed into the kitchen, Jim following behind you. "Y/N, what the heck?" Jim said, laughing. "I know! I really didn't think he'd ask me out, I thought Andy would be the one to do it lol xd!" "Yeah, I thought I was gonna be the one to do it, too," He replied, looking down at you. "Just kidding," He said lol!#! (omfg I have a request to do [I do drawing requests lol] and someone else is tryna message me I love being #busy!) You sighed at the thought of your date with Dwight. What would u wear? Should u bring beets? 

         Your phone vibrated. It read:

Dwigt

Is right after work okay? We can go 2 my barn and eet stuff!  The address is 6969 beet farm

        You laughed and opened up your phone to text back:

Yes, that's fine! I'll see you there! 

    Ur going on a d8 with Dwight! 

//WC: 273 Words

      uh hi, sorry this is so short but I am running out of ideaz and figured nothing else would fit into this chapter well enough. Until the next chapter all y'all beets. -Kylo