kissing / end

Dwight kissed u and ur lipz tasted like beet. 

      You noticed, that his lips also tasted like beet. Prolly because u guys had just eaten a beet-y dinner. 

You pulled apart (ok im throwing up writing this skjskjgks) and looked at each other. 

      "HEY!" Someone yelled, walking into the house. "How the fudge did u get in here?" You asked. "Um, I walked in? The heck??? Anyway, WHY U MAKIN' OUT?" The man yelled. Squinting your eyes, you could make out the face of Andy Bernard. WoAaA. "Andy? What the heckcckck are you doing in here? Get out b4 I hit you with one uv my beet shovels!" Dwight yelled. "No! I was supposed to get Y/N! NOT you!" Andy retorted. You and Dwight exchanged confused yet angry looks and decided not to think much of it. "I'm sorry, Andy. But I luv Dwide Shrude. You're a great dude but, just not my type. Sowwie," You said softly. Andy cried for 6 seconds and then left bc he was fine. 

Dwight ended up proposing to u 1 hour later and ofc u said yes. 

You had 5 beet children and named them

dwide, dwigt, dwood, dwode, and dwid.

//WC: 197 Words :,)

That's a wrap! Sorry this chapter took so long and was so short, but I ran out of ideas lol. Thank you guys so much for getting this book to #1 in theoffice AND dundermifflin! I am so grateful <3 And thank you to my wonderful readers just for reading. Especially MissValentine2002 ! 

I have decided that my next book will be serious! It will be: x reader one shots! I'll be taking requests there, and if you want more info the first chap should be up later today/tomorrow. LY!